The Chronicles of Spellborn

Full Version: What MMO are YOU looking forward to!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Quote:I am in love with Rift atm yesterday I got warped back into time, the story starts slowly but after you got warped back into time you really get the feel for it. I won't spoil it more for other beta players. Though Cow is already past that I see.

I got to level 20 in the past beta-event. I could have gotten higher but I didn't bother playing the last game. I just wanted the mount ;D!

But anyway had some fun during gameplay. But I'm still in doubt if I'll get it. March seems like a busy month already for me gamewise. Homefront and Duke Nukem Forever are coming out... And I'm pretty certain I'll get both of them.
I am like level 9 atm -.-

Quote:I am like level 9 atm -.-

Oh lol. I was like lvl 9 in a couple hours! Wink
I only played a couple of hours :| Tomorrow I will play more.

Quote:I only played a couple of hours :| Tomorrow I will play more.

Tomorrow? The beta event ended, there's a new one on the 4th!
Quote:Tomorrow? The beta event ended, there's a new one on the 4th!

Oh i thought they had it up from every tuesday till friday oh well the 4th it is then!
have something to finally look forward to, it's called RaiderZ it's combat is very similar to spellborn's played in real-time but only bad thing comes out in 2012 =(

RaiderZ Official Promotional Trailer [Preview]

Smile RaiderZ does look pretty interesting. I'd like to see where that's going.

For the people interested in TERA: The first EU and US tests will be held this month! Wink

Quote:have something to finally look forward to, it's called RaiderZ it's combat is very similar to spellborn's played in real-time but only bad thing comes out in 2012 =(

Mixed feelings after seeing the trailer. I don't really like how the characters and their weapons (gigantic swords, why.....[Image: default_wink.png]?) were shaped, however the environments looked pretty cool. Animations looked pretty stiff as well. But 2012 is still a while off, so they might be able to fix those issues.
Quote:have something to finally look forward to, it's called RaiderZ it's combat is very similar to spellborn's played in real-time but only bad thing comes out in 2012 =(

Vindictus did it better :\ Also vindictus is coming out this year so I am waiting for that one atm.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8