The Chronicles of Spellborn

Full Version: Wallpaper pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am making this Wallpaperpack for some of the houses of tcos.

Why you may ask? Bored thats your answer right there.

For now I only got one and it is really not finished it misses that tcos feeling and it is only in one size available atm.

In 1440x900 that is (my pc resolution [Image: default_wink.png])

So yeah check it out right here:
Shroud 1024x768
Shroud 1280x960
Shroud 1440x900
Shroud 1980x1080

So wich house next?

Well done, but send files to [email protected] and I'll upload them here.

Looks fun, if its finished I think I will use it [Image: default_wink.png] For Torque!

http://rpgwallpapers.com/the-chronicles-...apers.html

a website i found looking for a Tcos Wallpaper. hope you enjoy Smile
Seeing this makes me sad because this makes me realise that alot of the wallpaper they had are not here anymore [Image: default_wink.png] Deathand class had its own wallpaper and there was a christmas one and more anyone got all of them perhaps? Smile

Quote:Seeing this makes me sad because this makes me realise that alot of the wallpaper they had are not here anymore [Image: default_wink.png] Deathand class had its own wallpaper and there was a christmas one and more anyone got all of them perhaps? [Image: default_smile.png]

would these be it?

[Image: SB_Deathhand-wp43_1280.jpg]

[Image: header1_qjpreviewth.jpg]
[Image: quarterstone-wallpaper_1024x768_12450.jpg]

just another one i found that wasn't on the website.
Nice, do you have those in 1900*1080?

Quote:Nice, do you have those in 1900*1080?

afraid not [Image: default_tongue.png] ill look around but those were all i found really
Quote:afraid not [Image: default_biggrin.png] ill look around but those were all i found really

Ok thanks man [Image: default_tongue.png].
Pages: 1 2 3