The Chronicles of Spellborn

Full Version: my last spellborn video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there, i have played Spellborn from the game relase until  the beginning of this year. Then i had a little motivation crisis (well there was Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2 and i had to earn some money, too) and i wanted to play again spellborn was finally scrapped.

So i made a last movie from the footages, that i still had on my hard drive. Then someone has posted a link to this forum and here i am.

Ohh, the link to the video.
howlers pit

Quote:Hello there, i have played Spellborn from the game relase until  the beginning of this year. Then i had a little motivation crisis (well there was Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2 and i had to earn some money, too) and i wanted to play again spellborn was finally scrapped.

So i made a last movie from the footages, that i still had on my hard drive. Then someone has posted a link to this forum and here i am.

Ohh, the link to the video.
howlers pit

Yep! I saw that one, in fact the only comment made is by me [Image: default_smile.png].

Good thing to have you on board here nevertheless. Let's hope we'll see the game once again...
Great video! And Cow, you're everywhere Smile

Quote:Great video! And Cow, you're everywhere [Image: default_smile.png]

Mmm yeh, just go outside, find the first farm you can find and I'll be there waiting [Image: default_smile.png].
Yea, but you ain't very talkative in the farm I noticed. You didn't even say Moo!

Quote:Yea, but you ain't very talkative in the farm I noticed. You didn't even say Moo!

Eeem... obviously because you didn't give me any food or hugs? ;(
I gave you a koffiekoek ^^

Quote:I gave you a koffiekoek ^^

Stroopwafel is better Wink
Quote:Stroopwafel is better [Image: default_tongue.png]

Well, I think V'trix slipped in a slight reference to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV49gsASQBM. Wink
Indeed [Image: default_wink.png] Who took my badjas!

Pages: 1 2