The Chronicles of Spellborn

Full Version: Which MMORPG's or MMO's are you playing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Wow long time since I was here last time.. But I have been playing Guild Wars 2. First a human(boring) then a norn(boring) and now I am playing a proud Asura thief(lvl 49) and its awesome! ;P

Asura's kick ass.

But they're on the right height too to kick you seriously in the ****.

I listened to this soundtrack last time
<iframe width="480" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/S5M1eT63lGE?feature=oembed" frameborder="0"></iframe> and it reminds me alot of spellborn.

So im looking forward to Elder Scrolls Online.Hope they will create such a great atmosphere like in skyrim and maybe it will be my next mmo after sspellborn

I tested alot the last time but i played none of them longer than a few days.Aion,Tera,C9,SWToR,GW 2

After spellborn its really hard to find a new game which is stunning me again such hard as Tcos
While i never got a chance to play spellborn ive always wanted to, and hate that i knew nothing about the games release since at the time i like many other were absorbed in World of warcraft. Anyway atm im not really playing anything i cant find anything that pulls me and makes me wanna play and level everything just feels like bleh.

4 months later and im still in limbo for online games i just cant seem to find anything that i truly enjoy. ive been playing Teraria a lot but i need a real MMO or even better yet an MMORPG.

I'm currently playing one of these:

<ul class="bbc">[*]Rift (since it's going F2P soon...)
[*]Guild Wars 2
[*]Skyrim (I love this game, even though it's not online)
[*]Rarely some Tera or Aion
</ul>You can check here what I play: http://raptr.com/vampiretrix/about

Dragon's Prophet looks like it could be fun. Open beta starts very soon.

Currently I'm venturing in the brutal lands of Agon (Darkfall: Unholy Wars). R.I.P 'The Cow' (the ganks are strong against me). 

Only games I been playing are Borderlands 2, Medieval 2: Total War and a little bit of Skyrim, no MMOs, can't find any too hold my interest really.

I've been bouncing between Raiderz, Rift, and Aika... I lost intrest in Aion awhile ago... and I got tired of trying to catch up with the ever increasing level cap of Aika... I have a Sniper level 81 out of 90 pvp is good in that game though... i logg on sometimes cause I am Officer in the Lord Martial's Alliance Guild. If you play join the Feonir Nation

WoW is 5E on sale in case someone is interested. No idea if it includes any DLCs.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17