The Chronicles of Spellborn

Full Version: Which MMORPG's or MMO's are you playing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Aight, if you get a msg from ZetsumeSensei, that'd be me  Smile

Now we need a 4th man, and we can make a 4v4 team [Image: default_smile.png]

Edit:

This week they sell Global Agenda with 30% off. The 30% codes stack with this offer, so if you are interested, you can get it this week for a bit less than half the price. (12.50€ / and I think this should be something like 14.7$)

I am on vacation from Thursday on, but I guess CowMooFlage and FlashSwordIrene will be here if anyone needs some codes.

Quote:Now we need a 4th man, and we can make a 4v4 team [Image: default_wink.png]

Edit:

This week they sell Global Agenda with 30% off. The 30% codes stack with this offer, so if you are interested, you can get it this week for a bit less than half the price. (12.50€ / and I think this should be something like 14.7$)

I am on vacation from Thursday on, but I guess CowMooFlage and FlashSwordIrene will be here if anyone needs some codes.

Quite a steal!

Here are 5 -30% coupons for you and your friends to enjoy!:

GACOU223769740471

GACOU223769740472

GACOU223769740473

GACOU223769740474

GACOU223769721600

Oh, vacation [Image: default_wink.png], where are you going? Tongue
I am going to Cyprus, visiting my gf (she is working there for one year)

Quote:I am going to Cyprus, visiting my gf (she is working there for one year)

Nice, have fun Wink
Try'ed trial LOTRO. Waiting for f2p tuesday. It is ok as storyline and world(graphics is a 10), story is a...8? sound ...7 for now...and gameplay cannot rate at the moment, very familiar to most mmo's but still, It's an ok alternative for a few hours of fun.

I tried LOTRO, but uninstalled it within minutes. Not my cup of tea, I prefer an MMO that is a little bit more 'different'.

Well I ain't 100% keen on it either, but it has a few good points. Can you recommend me any mmo ?

I always can recommend the MMO that I've played for over 4 years now, nearing the 5 years. I'm talking about Guild Wars, which is really a great game. Not only me can recommend it to you, but Cow also plays it. It's a fun game.

You can try it at http://www.guildwars.com/freetrial

^^

Ok I got it. Do not like it. I find the controls awkward, the idea of instanced worlds for every player/party wtf?(good for server bad for MMO). Fighting is boring..anyway..there's something about it I don't like. Don't know what it is. It reminds me a lot of SUN. Hope you're not offended ^^

Anyway I will make a list of games I've tried maybe people will make an idea. The list is in random order.

9dragons: Good concept, great till level 40 or so, after that the grind gets way to big. Played it like 2 months.

Metin2: Alright, don't laugh, the idea of fighting a lot of monsters same time is good, few skills, few drops, many stupid people. A simple game for simple people that gets addicting. 1 month.

Cabal Online: Good game, got me hooked a while. Action combo style gameplay is good, craft system is not bad, although flawed when it comes to finding materials for higher level, too much grind for skill levels. 6 months?

Twelve Sky: Stupid game, just don't. 15 minutes

Lineage][: Awesome game, played 5-6 years(with pauses) on different pirated servers(not that insane to pay). Great game, although its grind based. Very good pvp/raid/crafting system and classes. In my opinion the archer class is this game is the best representation of what it should be.

WoW: Played 1 month and a half on official(trial+30 days from buying the game+a few days gift) with a friend. It is a very good game,although I got bored after level 40 and something.

SUN Online: Same idea as killing a lot of monsters as metin2, it seems to be a more "mature MMO" but it fails. 30 minutes

Perfect World International: Great graphics, boring gameplay, especially because of the waiting times for hp/mana refill and time to cast spells. 1 week

Runes of Magic: Gay...1 hour

TrackMania Nations Forever: Good racing game. It's like hotwheels commercials back in the day.

Aika Global: Typical MMO, it keeps your attention for a while, because of the pvp, which is massive, 1000vs1000. 2 months

Aion: Was hyped at start. Reminds me a lot of WoW. You loose interest soon though. 1 month.

Guild Wars: Stated above. 1 hour

Lord of the Rings Online: High value production game. It is a mix of different games. Good craft system, graphics are top notch, gameplay is typical, storyline is great, but some classes are fail somewhat. I do not consider "fun" that the healer class has to bash 1 through 6 just to kill 1 mob(same level mob, level 18) and have to hear the awful noises the combat makes. On the other end, champion(melee DD) uses 3 skills and its all over. Its going f2p tomorrow(2nd November) so you can try it out. It seems really interesting.

Heroes of the Three Kingdoms: Typical MMO, standard gameplay, craft etc. Take it or leave it. 2 hours

Anarchy Online: Too outdated for me. Great sci-fi theme. a few weeks.

The Chronicles of Spellborn: The best MMO by far. Unique gameplay, graphics, audio. Interesting storyline, epic world creation,great crafting system, armor/weapon concept. I love almost everything about Spellborn and I could talk about it 2 pages but I won't in this topic. ^^

Hope this list is useful in some way.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17