The Chronicles of Spellborn

Full Version: howdies and thanks for wikia correction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey people, hope the post-spellborn crapo depression isn't hitting people too hard.

Wikia has a post on the shutdown. It still maybe worth editing this wikia:

http://spellborn.wikia.com/wiki/Spellborn_Wiki

Trying DDO atm Haemosar a Barbarian, fun I suppose but the combat at the low level seems a tad boring, very classic rpg. I am wanting to try AoC.

E

We can host our own wiki here as well, but I think that keeping the wiki on wikia online might be a good idea. We'll need people who want to do it though.

I do think however that SpellbornDB is more important than the wiki.

Kevin

Quote:We can host our own wiki here as well, but I think that keeping the wiki on wikia online might be a good idea. We'll need people who want to do it though.

I do think however that SpellbornDB is more important than the wiki.

Kevin

I agree with that, if and that it is IF Spellborn ever comes back up then we need db. DB's been THE hub of information out there of the game.
@CowMooFlage: indeed. The wikia seemed a little empty to me. Also, I would prefer us hosting a wiki instead of Wikia. I truly hate their ads (though most can be removed by registring). It's a little too much advertising.

Ofcourse, hosting too much on this site might require us to switch to a VPS, but my host offers them quite cheaply (if I manage them myself, which I have done before).

Also, I tend to find Wikia's layout messy and their site a bit on the slow side (ads!).