The Chronicles of Spellborn

Full Version: New site sneakpeak!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a little sneak-peak of how our forum is going to look after we migrate to our new domain.I post it here to get you guys impressions and ideas. Feel free to post. It doesn't really look Spellbornish yet, but that's something I'll try to do something on when I have time to.Here's the pic:[img]http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg28/scaled.php?tn=0&server=28&filename=7r.png&xsize=640&ysize=640[/img]As you can see, everything is going to be transferred to the new site: your post count, all topics, for most people even their avatar (though Debbie her avatar seems to have gone missing) and even your account and your password. It was broken for me at first on my test installation (my password), but it is fixed easily by resetting your password (and I don't think anyone will have the problem). Trying to fix this last issue atm, btw.Site will be transferred and look this way when I own the domain, which hasn't happened yet (I suspect tomorrow or at last tuesday).Kevin

Looking good [Image: default_smile.png]

Quote:Looking good <!-- sSmile -->[Image: default_smile.png]<!-- sSmile -->
Thanks Targhor <!-- sBig Grin -->[Image: default_tongue.png]<!-- sBig Grin --> Hope I'll get the domain soon so I can transfer everything over soon.It'll also be a lot easier for our dear moderators to use! :")
Quote:Thanks Targhor <!-- sBig Grin -->[Image: default_tongue.png]<!-- sBig Grin --> Hope I'll get the domain soon so I can transfer everything over soon.It'll also be a lot easier for our dear moderators to use! :")
Nice, does this mean we can get an "Off Topic" section too!? <!-- s:lol: -->[Image: default_biggrin.png]<!-- s:lol: -->
Quote:Nice, does this mean we can get an "Off Topic" section too!? <!-- s:lol: -->[Image: default_laugh.png]<!-- s:lol: -->
Eh no comment <!-- sBig Grin -->[Image: default_biggrin.png]<!-- sBig Grin -->