The Chronicles of Spellborn

Full Version: Spellborn Forum (this one) getting own domain soon!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In a matter of a few days, we're going to move this forum to a new domain. We're also going to use another forum software as this one is really hard to work with compared with my usual forum software.The new domain name is very neat, but I can't tell yet which as I didn't pay by Creditcard, so it will take a few days before it's fully registred. After it's registred, the first one to know will be you guys.Kevin

Nice of you to do that. Maybe you'll also rethink the forum structure.

That will happen too. The game is currently down, so it makes no sense to have those Getting Started things in here. The whole site will be redone, as well as the forum. I'm going to use SMF, as that's a whole better script.

Consider turning off the post moderation :roll:

Looking forward to it! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Quote:Consider turning off the post moderation <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
Actually, it's already turned off. Working on fixing it for the current members too atm.
Good news everyone! On my local installation of this site, I've completed the migration of PHPbb to SMF succesfully in only a few minutes. This means that when our new domain is registred and ready to be used, we'll be migrated directly as soon as I can possibly do it.It's hard trying to transfer it now, although I already can, but since I don't have FTP yet, I don't fancy uploading each file manually <!-- sWink -->[Image: default_smile.png]<!-- sWink -->

Well, we got our down domain today, and it is [glow=red,2,300]http://www.spellborn.org[/glow]. Hope you won't forget it Wink

The forum is fast and nice. Thank you for offering a virtual home to whatever remains of the Spellborn community.

Quote:The forum is fast and nice. Thank you for offering a virtual home to whatever remains of the Spellborn community.

It's the least I could do to honor a great game that has offered me many hours of fun Wink