The Chronicles of Spellborn

Full Version: New forum skins!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today, I've uploaded a brand new skin to our forum, the monthly free theme of RocketTheme, grungy. It's now the new main forum skin, but you can easily change back in your user control panel. A button to it can be found above on the page.New forum skins will be added over the course of the next few days.

Kevin ^^

Quote:Today, I've uploaded a brand new skin to our forum, the monthly free theme of RocketTheme, grungy. It's now the new main forum skin, but you can easily change back in your user control panel. A button to it can be found above on the page.

New forum skins will be added over the course of the next few days.

I barely see the difference to be honest... Any chance we can get something more fantasy-ish? :S
Well, cut me some slack [Image: default_biggrin.png] It's coming over the course of these few days. Been busy days for me so sorry :')

Quote:Well, cut me some slack [Image: default_biggrin.png] It's coming over the course of these few days. Been busy days for me so sorry :')

Understandable, I'm just anticipating its release [Image: default_biggrin.png]!
Quote:Kevin ^^

Tyler [Image: default_biggrin.png] Welcome on board!
I've kept to my word and pushed several new skins live. Still working on creating/modifying a proper theme for this site.

Kevin

new skin lookin good, im liking the new features Smile

Yeah, this skin looks quite nice. Going to modify it a bit though to give it a more "Spellborn-ish" feel.

Oooo, shiny!

Pages: 1 2