The Chronicles of Spellborn

Full Version: Old Spellborn Dev here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I still don't seem to be able to view the image attachments, btw. (something about not having the permissions to do so)
I've linked the post to Kevin, maybe he can fix it. Thanks for sticking around Polymo and co and welcome SBdev.
(21-09-2018, 05:51 PM)Polymo Wrote: [ -> ]I still don't seem to be able to view the image attachments, btw. (something about not having the permissions to do so)

This forum software is breaking apart at all places - I implemented a quick fix with this theme, but a major overhaul is being planned. It'll take a while though, since I'm swamped with things to do.

In a few weeks to months a major overhaul will probably take place, but no posts will be deleted.

Thanks for sticking around here Polymo, it's been a while! And welcome SBdev, if you've got more to share - feel free to do so ! Smile
SpellbornDev, still there? I sent you some messages, but i'm not sure if the forum notifications work correctly or if i was just being annoying.
(05-10-2018, 06:35 AM)Polymo Wrote: [ -> ]SpellbornDev, still there? I sent you some messages, but i'm not sure if the forum notifications work correctly or if i was just being annoying.

I'm not sure either, there is some major work needed here. Working on that.
Pages: 1 2