The Chronicles of Spellborn

Full Version: [Statue District] Waolmogg & Pold NPC wont interact
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Involved NPC(s): Waolmogg, Pold
Quest Name: It's Just Business
Repro Rate: (Always, Random, Once, N.A.) Always
Summary: Quest asks you to "Show the Rune to Waolmogg". (confirmed the item is in Quest Inventory). Other NPC seem working, however Waolmogg does not interact.

Updated to include the NPC Pold in Fountain District. same behavior

UPDATE: NPC Loerowenn in Pit District acts as Waolmogg for the quest. Fighting Loerowenn gave me credit for fighting Waolmogg. So i guess just switch them?
(27-08-2019, 10:16 PM)AurochsReborn Wrote: [ -> ]Location: Statue District & Fountain, Quarterstone
Involved NPC(s): Waolmogg, Pold
Quest Name: It's Just Business
Repro Rate: (Always, Random, Once, N.A.) Always
Summary: Quest asks you to "Show the Rune to Waolmogg". (confirmed the item is in Quest Inventory). Other NPC seem working, however Waolmogg does not interact.

Updated to include the NPC Pold in Fountain District. same behavior

UPDATE: NPC Loerowenn in Pit District acts as Waolmogg for the quest. Fighting Loerowenn gave me credit for fighting Waolmogg. So i guess just switch them?

Unfortunately, Loerowenn is non-interactable for me, leaving this quest unfinishable.
I looked into this, but when I ran my local server, the quest worked as intended. So this is probably something that SpellbornDev will need to look into.
Fixed this issue with redownload and clean install of the client