The Chronicles of Spellborn
What MMO are YOU looking forward to!? - Printable Version

+- The Chronicles of Spellborn (https://forum.spellborn.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://forum.spellborn.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Other MMOs (https://forum.spellborn.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: What MMO are YOU looking forward to!? (/showthread.php?tid=101)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

What MMO are YOU looking forward to!? - CowMooFlage - 01-02-2011

Quote:I am in love with Rift atm yesterday I got warped back into time, the story starts slowly but after you got warped back into time you really get the feel for it. I won't spoil it more for other beta players. Though Cow is already past that I see.

I got to level 20 in the past beta-event. I could have gotten higher but I didn't bother playing the last game. I just wanted the mount ;D!

But anyway had some fun during gameplay. But I'm still in doubt if I'll get it. March seems like a busy month already for me gamewise. Homefront and Duke Nukem Forever are coming out... And I'm pretty certain I'll get both of them.

What MMO are YOU looking forward to!? - DudewithWings - 01-02-2011

I am like level 9 atm -.-

Quote:I am like level 9 atm -.-

Oh lol. I was like lvl 9 in a couple hours! Wink

What MMO are YOU looking forward to!? - DudewithWings - 01-02-2011

I only played a couple of hours :| Tomorrow I will play more.

Quote:I only played a couple of hours :| Tomorrow I will play more.

Tomorrow? The beta event ended, there's a new one on the 4th!

What MMO are YOU looking forward to!? - DudewithWings - 02-02-2011

Quote:Tomorrow? The beta event ended, there's a new one on the 4th!

Oh i thought they had it up from every tuesday till friday oh well the 4th it is then!

What MMO are YOU looking forward to!? - OmgItsFear - 12-03-2011

have something to finally look forward to, it's called RaiderZ it's combat is very similar to spellborn's played in real-time but only bad thing comes out in 2012 =(

RaiderZ Official Promotional Trailer [Preview]

What MMO are YOU looking forward to!? - FlashSwordIrene - 12-03-2011

Smile RaiderZ does look pretty interesting. I'd like to see where that's going.

For the people interested in TERA: The first EU and US tests will be held this month! Wink

What MMO are YOU looking forward to!? - CowMooFlage - 12-03-2011

Quote:have something to finally look forward to, it's called RaiderZ it's combat is very similar to spellborn's played in real-time but only bad thing comes out in 2012 =(

Mixed feelings after seeing the trailer. I don't really like how the characters and their weapons (gigantic swords, why.....[Image: default_wink.png]?) were shaped, however the environments looked pretty cool. Animations looked pretty stiff as well. But 2012 is still a while off, so they might be able to fix those issues.

What MMO are YOU looking forward to!? - DudewithWings - 18-03-2011

Quote:have something to finally look forward to, it's called RaiderZ it's combat is very similar to spellborn's played in real-time but only bad thing comes out in 2012 =(

Vindictus did it better :\ Also vindictus is coming out this year so I am waiting for that one atm.