The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.4 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage



The Chronicles of Spellborn
Spellborn: If you could change...? - Printable Version

+- The Chronicles of Spellborn (https://forum.spellborn.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://forum.spellborn.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.spellborn.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Spellborn: If you could change...? (/showthread.php?tid=128)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6


Spellborn: If you could change...? - CowMooFlage - 20-11-2010

Quote:im not sure what that is but it sounds terrible [Image: default_biggrin.png]

Since when do Events sound terrible... I mean an event where people gather to defend Hawkmouth or any other city in Spellborn against hordes of mobs sounds like fun to me!



Spellborn: If you could change...? - Bufaritza - 20-11-2010

Like Raid concept in Global Agenda. They have made it extremely well here, I think every game could have this kind of "minigame".




Spellborn: If you could change...? - DudewithWings - 20-11-2010

City under siege is a old archlord concept you would start with little wave then a harder wave then the hard wave with a mini boss then a BIG wave then the BIG wave with 2 minibosses etc. it is really fun.

Would love to be on the edge of quarterstone somewhere and see big shardships coming in with Glaive or just vhelgar bombarding the hell of us or maybe even the best mobs ever made Vhuul [Image: default_tongue.png].




Spellborn: If you could change...? - Bufaritza - 20-11-2010

Yes. This concept is very old. I have first experienced it in a game called Giants: Citizen Kabuto, a game from 2000, with STILL gorgeous graphics and gameplay that rivals Global Agenda and actually is better. Btw, If you have not played it, I highly recommend, the storyline is very humorous and has superb voice acting, especially that one of the voices is Pinky, from the Pinky and the Brain cartoons. After that I saw this in numerous FPS, as scripted missions, Warcraft 3 and so on.




Spellborn: If you could change...? - CowMooFlage - 20-11-2010

Quote:Yes. This concept is very old. I have first experienced it in a game called Giants: Citizen Kabuto, a game from 2000, with STILL gorgeous graphics and gameplay that rivals Global Agenda and actually is better. Btw, If you have not played it, I highly recommend, the storyline is very humorous and has superb voice acting, especially that one of the voices is Pinky, from the Pinky and the Brain cartoons. After that I saw this in numerous FPS, as scripted missions, Warcraft 3 and so on.

I've never heard of that game before... The cutscenes on youtube look quite decent.



Spellborn: If you could change...? - DrDream - 20-11-2010

Quote:Since when do Events sound terrible... I mean an event where people gather to defend Hawkmouth or any other city in Spellborn against hordes of mobs sounds like fun to me!


no no he said he lost data thats whats sad.  events are awesome! Tongue



Spellborn: If you could change...? - CowMooFlage - 20-11-2010

Quote:no no he said he lost data thats whats sad.  events are awesome! [Image: default_tongue.png]

Aha! Ok Big Grin



Spellborn: If you could change...? - Bufaritza - 20-11-2010

You should try it. I have it on my computer along with a graphical mod that makes the game look nicer. For me it is the best game ever created. It has jetpacks, ALOT of humour, machineguns, rocket launchers, 3 campaings with 3 different races, companions as NPC's(team) wich you can give orders, destructible terrain(yes, in 2000), speedboat races, "raid concept" I was telling about(build a base defend it, destroy the others base) etc etc. I can't even begin to say the epicness of this game. PS: You can even play it online for some base vs base action [Image: default_tongue.png].


This was basically my first "tcos".




Spellborn: If you could change...? - CowMooFlage - 21-11-2010

Quote:You should try it. I have it on my computer along with a graphical mod that makes the game look nicer. For me it is the best game ever created. It has jetpacks, ALOT of humour, machineguns, rocket launchers, 3 campaings with 3 different races, companions as NPC's(team) wich you can give orders, destructible terrain(yes, in 2000), speedboat races, "raid concept" I was telling about(build a base defend it, destroy the others base) etc etc. I can't even begin to say the epicness of this game. PS: You can even play it online for some base vs base action [Image: default_tongue.png].


This was basically my first "tcos".

Interesting ;o. Might give it a go then [Image: default_smile.png].



Spellborn: If you could change...? - StrikeX - 19-12-2010

I say add Click-able ladders [Image: default_tongue.png] lol Many a pep rank was lost that way  Wink