The Chronicles of Spellborn
Which MMORPG's or MMO's are you playing? - Printable Version

+- The Chronicles of Spellborn (https://forum.spellborn.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://forum.spellborn.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Other MMOs (https://forum.spellborn.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Which MMORPG's or MMO's are you playing? (/showthread.php?tid=141)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Which MMORPG's or MMO's are you playing? - KMala - 24-09-2010

No, the most are in europe, and a few in north america, in china and australia.

Which MMORPG's or MMO's are you playing? - Kevin - 24-09-2010

Quote:I tried a beta for Aerrevan the other day and seriously this game wasn't even ready for a beta [Image: default_smile.png]

It was like Planeshift but WORSE. couldnt move, dc'd constantly, couldnt see character at creation, couldnt move, need I say more?

playing Alganon, not bad but very choppy movement wise and seems to be a ghost town lol, no ones there.  looks like I'm on Ever Quest II extended seeing as my son went back home taking his xbox and Final Fantasy XIII with him *cries*.

anyone playing something actually worth downloading please? and omg please please do NOT say Guild Wars again.

xx

[glow=yellow,2,300]Guild Wars[/glow]... sorry xD

Which MMORPG's or MMO's are you playing? - CowMooFlage - 25-09-2010

Quote:No, the most are in europe, and a few in north america, in china and australia.

Ohoh... I see, interesting. When I tried the game, I liked it. It was a bit too much of the same for me though. So I kind of got put off by that but might pick it up again sometime [Image: default_smile.png].

Which MMORPG's or MMO's are you playing? - Sabre - 30-09-2010

Sorry not posted, Been trying to get into square enix, which is harder than getting into space without a rocket.....

yup I mentioned guild wars....

even tried global agenda!.......

Which MMORPG's or MMO's are you playing? - Taalar - 30-09-2010

I am playing Mortal Online at the moment. Very different from most titles. Resembles EVE, but in a fantasy universe.

Which MMORPG's or MMO's are you playing? - CowMooFlage - 01-10-2010

I'm currently sort of without internet as for some reason our wireless won't detect my new pc. Will be fixed soon though and then I'll probably give Global Agenda a shot as its now "buy & play free". Looking forward to that [Image: default_wink.png].

Which MMORPG's or MMO's are you playing? - Malyngo - 01-10-2010

I am playing Global Agenda since beta, but currently am not playing that much right now.

Anyway, if you start playing, tell me, so I can also hop in again. Wink

Which MMORPG's or MMO's are you playing? - CowMooFlage - 01-10-2010

Quote:I am playing Global Agenda since beta, but currently am not playing that much right now.

Anyway, if you start playing, tell me, so I can also hop in again. [Image: default_wink.png]

Cool! When I'm in I'll let you know! Wink

Which MMORPG's or MMO's are you playing? - Malyngo - 08-10-2010

Oh, I almost forgot: Should anyone of you intend to buy Global Agenda after trialing it, I have a few discount codes, you can get 30% off with those.

Which MMORPG's or MMO's are you playing? - CowMooFlage - 08-10-2010

Oh sorry, I got a boxed version...

But you can find me ingame as "Cow Moo Flage".