"Dark" MMO?
Started by Malyngo

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

23 posts in this topic
somenewb

3 posts 0 threads Joined: Dec 2010
18-12-2010, 04:26 AM -
The makers of EVE-Online have a MMO just for you in the works call "World of Darkness"!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOLT-lcMaHQ

I know very little about the game and lore, but I think it has scary vampires and a bald headed dude.

This post was last modified: 18-12-2010, 04:29 AM by somenewb.

Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
18-12-2010, 09:11 AM -
Quote:The makers of EVE-Online have a MMO just for you in the works call "World of Darkness"!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOLT-lcMaHQ

I know very little about the game and lore, but I think it has scary vampires and a bald headed dude.

I know about it. CCP bought the owners of that IP years ago. If you've played Vampire: The Masquerade like I did, you know how the world is ;p
CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
18-12-2010, 10:02 AM -
I don't really like vampires and all that stuff, no offense V'trix... :S

On a sidenote: does that world by any chance include zombie cows?

Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

18-12-2010, 10:24 AM -
Quote:I don't really like vampires and all that stuff, no offense V'trix... :S

On a sidenote: does that world by any chance include zombie cows?

I fear for it.. you should try Undead Labs unnamed MMO for that ;p
Malyngo

33 posts 2 threads Joined: Sep 2010
18-12-2010, 11:30 AM -
I read about that Vampire MMO, could turn out quite decent. At least if they also include the Werewolves, AND make those Werewolfes playable.

I kinda liked the RPG with the Werewolfes more than the Vampires.

But I thought i remembered something that Funcom is making that game. Maybe I mixed that up.

Let's see how it turns out.

CowMooFlage
Administrator

18-12-2010, 01:57 PM -
Quote:I fear for it.. you should try Undead Labs unnamed MMO for that ;p

Well, Undead Labs said their MMO is to be released for consoles only and since I don't have a console, I won't be able to play it. Plus, we haven't seen any footage of it yet. Although, I trust Jeff Strain to deliver a quality product!

Quote:But I thought i remembered something that Funcom is making that game. Maybe I mixed that up.

Let's see how it turns out.

Don't you mean The Secret World? Yep, that one has an interesting setting. I'll be looking forward to seeing more specifics on that one [Image: default_wink.png].
acid-burn

207 posts 11 threads Joined: Sep 2010
18-12-2010, 02:06 PM -
This is the quality of the Character creation of World of Darkness. It's the same Character creation tool they use for Eve-Online.

I hope you like it. There are more videos aavailble on youtube.

CCP Games - Carbon Character Technology

[Image: banner10.jpg]
Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

18-12-2010, 04:57 PM -
Looks hot, and I like the art style ;D

CowMooFlage
Administrator

19-12-2010, 11:16 AM -
Quote:This is the quality of the Character creation of World of Darkness. It's the same Character creation tool they use for Eve-Online.

I hope you like it. There are more videos aavailble on youtube.

CCP Games - Carbon Character Technology

Pretty nice ;D
OmgItsFear

52 posts 2 threads Joined: Sep 2010
19-12-2010, 09:15 PM -
Quote:The look and feel of a game, though very nice with spellborn didn't pull me in as much of the fact that you had to have some skill to play, most people didn't give spellborn a chance cuase it took learning and time to get good at it, guess thats why most people are not professional athelets, they want to be the best without the effort. I poored myself into spellborn, i learned every class so i could now its strenghths and weaknesses, i bet i made and deleted 50 toons before i finanlly decided on G'host my trickster which i then mastered and well rained unholy terror down on the server with my random ganking and killing,hehe but i never just picked on people and was always there to help in anyway possiable, say like donating 8k to the bunjee jump fund so everyone could complete it, by the way JW-NL or international guys you still have my funds. I'll be wanting those back lol. Simply put i want Spellborn Back it was by far the best game ever, it took skill, and inteligent thinking to play especially solo which by far i did every quest in the game including killing the monsterous spider in the Forge solo, but i would have prefered playing together with others cuase it was freakin hard. I don't want a game that puts me to sleep or one that involves the ability to BUY the advantage. thats why TCoS should have stayed P2P better to subscribe and be equal than to sell out to the masses with no talent and mommy's checkbook.

Lol you remember that ghost when there was about 8 people doing that jumping quest all of us put our money together [Image: default_wink.png] you said you got screenshots right? you should put them up