Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :)
Started by debbilicious

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

59 posts in this topic
Vladius

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Aug 2010
01-08-2010, 03:25 PM -
Hey there ladies and gentlemen! [Image: default_biggrin.png] My name is Vlad, I'm 20 years old and I hail from Romania [Image: default_smile.png] I'm currently in my second year of Pharmacology at the University of Leeds in the UK and I've been playing videogames since I was 6. Fourteen years of gaming make for an impressive game portfolio, not to mention the invaluable computer software and hardware skills that I've developed.I've only delved into the MMORPG side of gaming a few years back but I have to say I'm loving it! Just to name a few, I've played World of Warcraft (very little though), Requiem (very good game, played a lot of it), Guild Wars (#2 favourite MMORPG ever, I own every campaign), Warhammer Online (again, not as much as I'd like), EVE Online (truly massive game, but lacking the long term fun factor IMO), Aion (good game at first, but lost interest further on) and of course, my favourite, The Chronicles of Spellborn!!!The latter is the reason I'm still here today, still playing it, still enjoying it as much as ever and trying to keep it alive for the rest of you to play and have fun with! [Image: default_tongue.png]

Messages In This Thread
Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :) - by Vladius - 01-08-2010, 03:25 PM