Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :)
Started by debbilicious

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

59 posts in this topic
Xandria

4 posts 0 threads Joined: Sep 2010
06-09-2010, 09:38 AM -
I'm Ariel and originally from the US though I've been living in the Netherlands for over 6 years now. I was one of the members of the Spellborn Dev team before things went downhill. While there I did everything from editing and writing quests and designing areas to dressing and implementing most shop and arena NPC's to helping QA the game. Some may remember me from the betas and euro server (I didn't log into the US server too often since the company got rid of me about a month after the game went live in the US).

I had lurked around the game and forums the last couple of months just to take in the memories of the game before it went down. I somehow figured that Playdom buying out Acclaim would spell out doom for the game since it meant there was nobody with publishing rights that really understood the game and what a gem it was underneath of the few bugs and problems.

Anyhow I'll keep lurking around here, just to see if anything further happens with the game. To all those that played and enjoyed it, I'm glad you did and that Spellborn was up long enough for some to get a taste of the world and lore and everything that the group of devs put their hearts into creating.

Ariel

Messages In This Thread
Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :) - by Xandria - 06-09-2010, 09:38 AM