Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :)
Started by debbilicious

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

59 posts in this topic
CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
12-01-2011, 08:32 AM -
Quote:A Dudewithwings popped by on my MSN last night and whispered in my ear; that TCoS still lived here.

Of course being the curious Dutch girl that I am I had to pop over and see, glad it is true too =3

For those who don't yet know me;

I'm Chantal, 23 years old and better known as Chista on Spellborn.

I used to play a level 50 Shapeshifter on EU-Dravhare, Proud member of Forsaken Prophets. Most of my time went to keeping the wiki, and plotting the making of cookies to have excuses to drop by the devs  ;D Though I do have my piece of paper now, I still lack for a job.

Nowadays I'm still working on my own plans for an MMO, though this mostly involves writing down my ideas, writing down my ideas and err... not knowing how to get past writing down my ideas ^^; I may have to rework a major part as I suspect someone who was supposed to help me likely ran off with part of my idea (I havent heard from him in 6 months... Will commence repetetive poking to check for lifesigns sometime this week to check what I need to do to repair possible damages *Sigh*)

My current gaming consists mostly of SGMing on a Perfect World private server (Basically, GM without banhammer, spawns, imba options) and well... looking for something I like to actually play, SGM is fun but it lets you see some not so nice things about the people you play with, not to mention PW is a million miles from Spellborn, in the downstream direction.

Other then that, still missing TCoS immensely.  :'(

Ooooh wow Chista!

After EU-Spellborn went down our Guilds (Forsaken Prophets and Gods teamed up) and went to LOTRO. I even had a house next to yours! You and Astellia were the only people with full access to it! [Image: default_smile.png]

Good to see you back [Image: default_smile.png].

Pyroryn

Messages In This Thread
Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :) - by CowMooFlage - 12-01-2011, 08:32 AM