Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :)
Started by debbilicious

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

59 posts in this topic
salle

2 posts 0 threads Joined: Jun 2012
10-06-2012, 08:53 PM -
Hello,im guy that never played spellborn but its like im in love with it just from watching videos.First time i find out about spellborn was watching Within Tempation video for "The Howling".Right after that i went of official site to see about this game but couldnt find anything,game was already dead [Image: default_sad.png].I was searching on youtube and find out that game was closed and game looks soo good.I never played game but i fell soo emotive about end of it and i fell like i played it for years,i heard on youtube that some1 might make private server soo i come here to chack.I whould really love to play it if game is made with normal xp and closes it can to real game cause i want to experiance same thing as all those lucky people that played it .With all this new MMOs with great graphic when some1 newbie come here and asking for old game,this game is really special =).Gona track this page in case that private server come out.

This post was last modified: 11-06-2012, 12:59 AM by salle.

Messages In This Thread
Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :) - by salle - 10-06-2012, 08:53 PM