Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :)
Started by debbilicious

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

59 posts in this topic
debbilicious

29 posts 5 threads Joined: Aug 2010
01-08-2010, 01:52 AM -
The internet is a busy place. It is important to remember that there are real people behind the characters we see on our screen.This thread is to say hi, and if you choose, to tell us a bit about yourself and your chosen character.Include a picture if you want, please keep it clean and respectable, we have a varied age range of players in our small community.~x~Debbie~x northern english mother of two demon teens. Health hasn't been too good for the past few years so gaming has become a major part of my life, played at least 40. Ingame I am a Runemage called Debbilicious on the PVE server.I talk too much. If you are in need of headache tablets, just tell me shut up. lol.Pink Floyd and Stephen King fanatic. Writer of Poetry. Winner of Pool. and according to a few obviously blind internet men, a bit of a milf ..... yeah right [Image: default_tongue.png]Will try my utmost to publicly humiliate and textually destroy ingame bullies and complete morons. [Image: default_biggrin.png]I am an Officer in the newly formed guild designed for helping new players, NewBorns on PVE. Give me a shout if you wish to join [Image: default_smile.png] xx

[Image: 59188_430846286730_593711730_5278636_815571_n.jpg]

~x~Fake Friends Killed on Sight~x~

Messages In This Thread
Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :) - by debbilicious - 01-08-2010, 01:52 AM