Amane’s Journey: Prologue - Discuss it here!
Started by zugu

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

7 posts in this topic
zugu

51 posts 10 threads Joined: Aug 2010
25-11-2010, 02:02 PM -
This little piece of fan fiction was amazing. I can't wait to see the continuation!

It was very appropriate as a first portal article. I also wanted to submit something similar, but in the end I concluded it would have been too hard to write a piece not too short, yet not too long, not too cheesy, yet forward-looking. I love how it is firmly anchored in the game's lore. And this is exactly what this piece is! Very motivational, very metaphoric, very entertaining. Congratulations and I really hope you will continue to write.

Our shardship has begun its journey. And we will have one hell of a ride!

Spellborn is back!
Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
25-11-2010, 03:42 PM -
Hey Zugu ^^

Glad you liked my story... and don't worry, there will be a continuation... more than 1 ;p

I'm planning to add a lot more chapters, and the next one will be about Hawksmouth itself and the lands around it, more or less the life in Hawksmouth itself. The chapter thereafter will be about getting away, and that will be quite lenghty [Image: default_sad.png]

I have a lot left to write ;p

Also, anyone who wants to join the Portal team, mail me on [email protected] (even if you've applied before - so busy with stuff I forgot who applied XD)

DudewithWings

149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
25-11-2010, 05:47 PM -
I have applied and i am in the portal team sorta, I self also wants to make a TCoS story but for now lets just get ready for trix his second chapter! Also i have alot more ideas for the portal so I hope you guys can see me post a aticle soon and that you enjoy it! For now all hail Vampire Trix for his commitment towards this community.

I am loving your story so far vamp!

[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

25-11-2010, 07:09 PM -
Quote:I have applied and i am in the portal team sorta, I self also wants to make a TCoS story but for now lets just get ready for trix his second chapter! Also i have alot more ideas for the portal so I hope you guys can see me post a aticle soon and that you enjoy it! For now all hail Vampire Trix for his commitment towards this community.

I am loving your story so far vamp!

Well, you're already in the team [Image: default_biggrin.png]

So, I'm waiting for your first article on the site too [Image: default_sad.png]

For everybody, normally, if everything goes well, we have a little surprise the 27th for all of you [Image: default_wink.png]

And the rest of the story... you'll laugh a few times when you'll read the next few chapters... you might recognize some things [Image: default_wink.png]

And well I love this community.. I'm so glad I created this site and I'm so glad I've gathered the right people with me to do it [Image: default_wink.png] and I'm glad so many of you are here... love you all for that Big Grin
CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
25-11-2010, 07:42 PM -
Quote:Well, you're already in the team [Image: default_biggrin.png]

For everybody, normally, if everything goes well, we have a little surprise the 27th for all of you [Image: default_wink.png]

And the rest of the story... you'll laugh a few times when you'll read the next few chapters... you might recognize some things [Image: default_wink.png]

And well I love this community.. I'm so glad I created this site and I'm so glad I've gathered the right people with me to do it [Image: default_wink.png] and I'm glad so many of you are here... love you all for that [Image: default_biggrin.png]

Hopefully we can release the 27th... I rather have it done properly then rush it out [Image: default_biggrin.png].
Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

25-11-2010, 07:54 PM -
Quote:Hopefully we can release the 27th... I rather have it done properly then rush it out [Image: default_biggrin.png].

So do I, but hey, I'm not saying it should be released early on the 27th [Image: default_biggrin.png]

And Amane's Journey: Chapter 1 will be for next week, just don't know when (I'll write on it tomorrow, and certainly wednesday, so it could be ready wednesday... I hope so ;p).

Boiling with ideas!
DudewithWings

149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
26-11-2010, 03:03 PM -
Quote:Well, you're already in the team [Image: default_biggrin.png]

And well I love this community.. I'm so glad I created this site and I'm so glad I've gathered the right people with me to do it [Image: default_wink.png] and I'm glad so many of you are here... love you all for that [Image: default_biggrin.png]

oooh you can expect something from me on saturday so keep your eyes peeled.
[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

30-11-2010, 07:16 PM -
I've just finished writing the first chapter, going to type it in today or tomorrow and send it to Debbie to check it (English isn't my first language, so she can find a lot of improvements, prolly [Image: default_wink.png]).

It's written down 4 1/4 long, so it's quite long XD. Expect it this or next week ;D