Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1 posts in this topic
Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
14-06-2015, 09:03 PM -

Hello everybody,
This is mainly a heads-up to notify you guys that I'm going to move away from the current forum software, IP.Board. It's been giving me headaches for many months now, and I'm fed up with it.
Because of this I'm going to (try) to convert our forum into another software. This will take some time and might cause our site to be offline at times. I'm sorry for the inconvience this will cause, but it's the only way forward I fear.
Right now, with all the issues, our site is very hard to use. IPS has been no help whatsoever, and our license expired and I refuse to renew it.
So, to keep it short, we might be unavailable for a few hours in the next days.
But, in the end, all will be better!

Kevin

Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
15-06-2015, 09:54 AM -
(14-06-2015, 09:03 PM)Kevin Wrote: Hello everybody,
This is mainly a heads-up to notify you guys that I'm going to move away from the current forum software, IP.Board. It's been giving me headaches for many months now, and I'm fed up with it.
Because of this I'm going to (try) to convert our forum into another software. This will take some time and might cause our site to be offline at times. I'm sorry for the inconvience this will cause, but it's the only way forward I fear.
Right now, with all the issues, our site is very hard to use. IPS has been no help whatsoever, and our license expired and I refuse to renew it.
So, to keep it short, we might be unavailable for a few hours in the next days.
But, in the end, all will be better!

Kevin
And as you might have noticed, the conversion of our forums is now complete. We've moved over to MyBB, and have a stunning theme on our forums now.
Almost everything has been ported over, with the exception of 5 attachments and the avatars. I'm sorry for that Sad

I can try to recover the avatars if you ask, but I can't promise anything.

Should you find any issues, please let me know.