Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

75 posts in this topic
Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
03-06-2012, 02:41 PM -
My preference is still Guild Wars 2 [Image: default_smile.png]

Got my invite yesterday for the beta weekend next weekend.. going to play some more (hopefully with CowMooFlage!)

StrikeX
Administrator

90 posts 9 threads Joined: Dec 2010
22-06-2012, 05:41 PM -
Raiderz published by Frogster in Europe looks to be an awesome game with a combat style similar to TCOS, the graphics are awesome, my only complaint is that they don't have an Archer class. The game is in active development after a recent Alpha test. CBT to be Announced late 2012. I can't wait to try it, its been far too long since i played a GOOD manual aim combat system.

Have a question? I'm here to help! 
Chista

8 posts 0 threads Joined: Jan 2011
08-07-2012, 12:17 AM -
I've been MMOHopping of late a bit between school and all, but settled for GW2. Beta events were pretty nice and I'm sure I can balance it somewhere in between sleep and a school that is pretty much 2 fulltime jobs =) No Fee induced obsessing over playing as much as i can for the money i put down =)

StrikeX
Administrator

90 posts 9 threads Joined: Dec 2010
12-07-2012, 09:39 AM -
Quote:I've been MMOHopping of late a bit between school and all, but settled for GW2. Beta events were pretty nice and I'm sure I can balance it somewhere in between sleep and a school that is pretty much 2 fulltime jobs =) No Fee induced obsessing over playing as much as i can for the money i put down =)
Its nice to see some people returning to spellborn.org, if you are going to be playing GW or GW2, be sure to sign up for the

Asuracake newsletter so that you know when our new GW/GW2 fansite is published, Plans are being made for the next few weeks, so we are all excited about this, and as one of the first members, you will get to help us test the Asuracake.
Have a question? I'm here to help! 
DrDream

94 posts 11 threads Joined: Nov 2010
21-05-2013, 01:27 AM -
lets bring back the dead! but in all seriousness some games I am looking forward to are Elder scrolls online, and the repopulation, and pathfinder online whether they will live up to the hype or my expectations are another story. I'm really hoping they will have that TCOS charm. i need a game that looks and SOUNDS like tcos i have never played this game but i get chills every time i listen to the game or watch gameplay footage for tcos. i feel like a broken record >.<

Dread1313

8 posts 2 threads Joined: Aug 2019
04-08-2019, 12:19 AM -
Pantheon. Hopefully Brad McQuaid (Aradune) doesn't waffle this one too.