Poll: Will/did you send an email to Frogster?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

What will you do!?
Started by DrDream

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

28 posts in this topic
DudewithWings

149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
18-11-2010, 07:48 PM -
Ooh yes i remember there were negotiations or something on the rights etc. bla bla bla that stuff.

Yeah i just think either A. Frogster if f***ing up spellborn as how it is now. (dont see why that would be considering Frogster has published many mmo's with succes)

Or B. they try to get some more money out of it, cause hell money is nice.

For the rest I could not imagine a problem so big they need to delay it like this.

[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
DrDream

94 posts 11 threads Joined: Nov 2010
18-11-2010, 08:59 PM -
it's a pretty active day here on the forums today, i see we got some new members but they haven't posted anything yet. either way pretty it's pretty cool to see this forum growing slowly. i posted this sites name around on a few sites, and such so i hope it helps Smile

CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
18-11-2010, 09:08 PM -
Quote:it's a pretty active day here on the forums today, i see we got some new members but they haven't posted anything yet. either way pretty it's pretty cool to see this forum growing slowly. i posted this sites name around on a few sites, and such so i hope it helps [Image: default_smile.png]

Yeh; feel free to leave links to the site on videos on youtube or other sites covering mmo's. The more people the merrier [Image: default_wink.png].
DrDream

18-11-2010, 09:42 PM -
If they brought up the servers again would you buy stuff from the cash shop, and/or a premium subscription to help keep the game up?

DudewithWings

149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
18-11-2010, 09:46 PM -
P2P system me like so i would do that and maybe buy the expansion to a shard like carnyx or something for the rest i would obtain everything by just playing the game.

[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
TechSin(Stone)

69 posts 1 threads Joined: Oct 2010
18-11-2010, 09:59 PM -
Quote:If anyone of you need a more accurate translation, I do speak German. So you can PM any mail (concerning Spellborn, I won't do your homework ^^ ) to me and I'll do my best to translate it.

This goes for mails you want to send and/or receive(d)

Too bad you won't do homework [Image: default_wink.png] Pff..... Smile
The Chronicles of Spellborn..

DrDream

18-11-2010, 11:08 PM -
when you sent that email in summer time how long did it take them to answer? and how many did you send? just 1 i presume but sometimes companies don't answer so just curious Smile

CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
19-11-2010, 08:40 AM -
Quote:when you sent that email in summer time how long did it take them to answer? and how many did you send? just 1 i presume but sometimes companies don't answer so just curious [Image: default_smile.png]

We sent one very polite one and got a mail back from their board of directors.
Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
19-11-2010, 10:42 AM -
That email is also posted here on this forum. In any case, Frogster also noted in their yearly report that because of the development of TCoS being stopped because of Spellborn NV, they would try to recuperate their "7 digit number" of money back from Spellborn NV.

They also said they doubt that Spellborn NV had that money, so we assume they went to court.

We're waiting for the results of that now.

DrDream

19-11-2010, 02:02 PM -
Quote:That email is also posted here on this forum. In any case, Frogster also noted in their yearly report that because of the development of TCoS being stopped because of Spellborn NV, they would try to recuperate their "7 digit number" of money back from Spellborn NV.

They also said they doubt that Spellborn NV had that money, so we assume they went to court.

We're waiting for the results of that now.

does spellborn nv have a website that you know of?