Poll: Will/did you send an email to Frogster?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

What will you do!?
Started by DrDream

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

28 posts in this topic
DrDream

94 posts 11 threads Joined: Nov 2010
17-11-2010, 10:14 PM -
What if we all try to E-mail Frogster and beg for a response about whats going on with this game. i personally am in the process of writing up an email when i though well im only one person, and i though hey if i can get a few others to send frogster an email to maybe one of us will get a reply back. its been what around almost 2 months since its shut down with no word on whether this game is going anywhere, or just gonna disappear into thin air almost like it never existed, i for one would be torn apart if they did such a thing this game looks great, sounds great, has one of the most unique art styles I've seen, and has the best kind of targeting/combat system. I hope they don't scrape it so if you wanna try to maybe help send an email over to [email protected] asking/begging for info on whether they are just gonna toss it or is it just in redevelopment still?

This post was last modified: 17-11-2010, 10:16 PM by DrDream.

CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
17-11-2010, 10:32 PM -
Could work, but we sent them a mail earlier in the summer and got a response that sort of stated that they were still very interested in the game and that something might become of it. But it seemed rather doubtful. I'm sure, however, that it's worth the try if you cut the "begging" to a minimum and write a strong e-mail and not one filled with complaints/demands and so on.

DudewithWings

149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
17-11-2010, 10:33 PM -
You wouldnt be the first one believe but it is always nice to see support from fans so always give it a shot i say

[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
DrDream

18-11-2010, 04:15 AM -
i got my email through when i first sent it, it said my email was spam but i got around it i sent it to the European frogster. i got a return email saying they would get back to me soon so lets hope i get something back soon on the issue. thank god for online translators though it was all in German Wink

Bufaritza

60 posts 2 threads Joined: Oct 2010
18-11-2010, 09:51 AM -
But you sent the email in english right? And you did mention this little website right?

[Image: nz9yfw6j8st11zd64ylu.gif]
CowMooFlage
Administrator

18-11-2010, 10:42 AM -
Quote:But you sent the email in english right? And you did mention this little website right?

It's ok to mention the website just don't state that you are actually involved in spellborn.org but rather in its community.  8)
DrDream

18-11-2010, 01:57 PM -
Quote:It's ok to mention the website just don't state that you are actually involved in spellborn.org but rather in its community.  8)

no i didnt mention this website. i just asked about Tcos, didnt even phase my mind to mention it didnt really think it'd help.

flythth

52 posts 3 threads Joined: Oct 2010
18-11-2010, 05:31 PM -
If anyone of you need a more accurate translation, I do speak German. So you can PM any mail (concerning Spellborn, I won't do your homework ^^ ) to me and I'll do my best to translate it.

This goes for mails you want to send and/or receive(d)

[Image: boi10qlavfy6wwvye.png]

DudewithWings

149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
18-11-2010, 07:38 PM -
All i really want is a update from frogster that is re-developing it, it has been such a long time without REAL updates.

[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
CowMooFlage
Administrator

18-11-2010, 07:40 PM -
Quote:All i really want is a update from frogster that is re-developing it, it has been such a long time without REAL updates.

I don't know if you've caught up Dude; but one of their pressreleases mid this year said they had stopped redevelopment because of legal issues with Spellborn NV.

In the summer we got a mail back stating that they still had interest in the game but they couldn't do anything due to Spellborn NV.