Long time no see i think
Started by DudewithWings

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

11 posts in this topic
DudewithWings

149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
17-11-2010, 03:15 PM -
Well hey everyone my in-game was DudeWithWings on spellborn and i just found this site I was just digging for some tcos info.

Just making this topic cause i cant find a hey my name is ... topic.

Anyways i hope to find some old friends in these forums again where i used to play with, I played this game since launch pretty much and played for 1 more month after the sub system went gone. after a half year or so i got back into it but only for 2 weeks :|.

I used to be in the guild Forsaken Prophets a very fun group(think we were the guild that survived the longest on the PvE servers, I bet you all now lumay ;D) to play with we had events and much more etc. and i really miss those days.

So my qeustion to you guys is pretty much Hey how are you doing?  How are you? You survived the spellborn slow death? If not how the hell are you typing here? And I need my spellborn ¬.¬

[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
DrDream

94 posts 11 threads Joined: Nov 2010
17-11-2010, 03:21 PM -
I may not have played with you because i have never played at all [Image: default_biggrin.png] id like to extend an arm of friendship in the hopes this game comes back sometime in 2011 like said.

Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
17-11-2010, 03:31 PM -
Welcome Dudewithwings [Image: default_sad.png] I'll hope you will enjoy your stay here Big Grin

CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
17-11-2010, 04:44 PM -
I've played LotRO with you, right after the EU version went down ;(! My ingame name used to be Pyroryn then [Image: default_smile.png]. Good thing you're back, people from Forsaken Prophets are nice folks [Image: default_biggrin.png].

FlashSwordIrene

56 posts 0 threads Joined: Aug 2010
17-11-2010, 04:54 PM -
DudeWithWings! long time no see buddy, good to see someone from the old Forsaken Prophets/Leafless days Smile

DudewithWings

17-11-2010, 05:27 PM -
FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH [Image: default_biggrin.png]

Good to see you.

And I remember myself playing lotro with you guys but i dont know the name of your char back then but yeah was fun for the first 9 lvls [Image: default_smile.png]

Also does Chista still play LOTRO?(edited because it said TcoS not LOTRO :| if it only was true)

This post was last modified: 17-11-2010, 07:08 PM by DudewithWings.
CowMooFlage
Administrator

17-11-2010, 07:41 PM -
Quote:FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH [Image: default_biggrin.png]

Good to see you.

And I remember myself playing lotro with you guys but i dont know the name of your char back then but yeah was fun for the first 9 lvls [Image: default_smile.png]

Also does Chista still play LOTRO?(edited because it said TcoS not LOTRO :| if it only was true)

I logged back in a while ago and Elurai told me Chista had quit playing. I haven't been able to track her down [Image: default_biggrin.png]... Actually everyone of the old crew had stopped playing except for Elu.
DudewithWings

17-11-2010, 08:31 PM -
Ah k i still am in contact with Iralimir, Lumay, Trace and sometimes chista but the last 4/5 months havent spoke to any of them. Tried Lumay today responded to me so i was happy but then went afk without telling me or so. Smile

CowMooFlage
Administrator

17-11-2010, 08:34 PM -
Quote:Ah k i still am in contact with Iralimir, Lumay, Trace and sometimes chista but the last 4/5 months havent spoke to any of them. Tried Lumay today responded to me so i was happy but then went afk without telling me or so. [Image: default_biggrin.png]

Oh, it is good news that you're still in contact with them! They are all very welcome to join us on these boards and share their memories [Image: default_smile.png].

PS: Tell Lumay we all love his "amazing" video, I think we can all agree on that [Image: default_biggrin.png].
DudewithWings

17-11-2010, 08:37 PM -
Quote:PS: Tell Lumay we all love his "amazing" video, I think we can all agree on that [Image: default_smile.png].

*Ahem* her...