Started by Kevin_mybb_import1

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

21 posts in this topic
Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
02-11-2010, 12:35 AM -
This is a post to stay thank you to all who are registrated on this site, who visit it often, who just come by and check in.

Thanks to you guys we have steadily grown into a stable forum with a nice number of topics and users. We're kind of active and I'd like to thank you all for that. Week after week we're growing and I'd just like to take this oppurtinity to say thanks and give you a little info.

On approx 15 October 2010 I've installed Google Analytics on this site and only after 14 days we got some nice numbers on it, and I'd like to share you some of them.

In the short period we have Google Analytics installed, we have had 211 totally unique visitors, which is really great for a site that is now going into it's third month. In total we've had 3,826
pageviews in 14 days which is really good.

The Spellborn Fan Hub has exceeded all my expectations by a large margin. I originally was happy to get only 10 members, but we've got a lot more members.

Thanks to CowMooFlage, who co-founded this site with me together with Debbilicious for his great work on this site, his numerous ideas and all his posts here.

It's a pleasure to be here with so much great people!

I want to tell you what I'll try to do in the near future with this site. First of all, the first attemps are being made by me to create a portal with an unified skin for both forum as portal (but this is extremely early stuff). That will make it possible to make a more unified feel here and also allow us to do more.

I still need ideas for the site, and if you have one, please share it with me [Image: default_smile.png]

The more ideas, the better we can make this site.

The Spellborn Fan Hub isn't run by me - it's run by all of us. So feel free to join in!

Kevin

CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
02-11-2010, 11:01 AM -
Pretty sweet [Image: default_smile.png]!

Let's continue on this track, ladies and gents! Big Grin

Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

02-11-2010, 04:05 PM -
I hope we will [Image: default_smile.png]

BTW: I've changed the ranks, so it takes a little more posts to get higher. And also, there's a new rank... seems you already got it, Cow Big Grin

flythth

52 posts 3 threads Joined: Oct 2010
02-11-2010, 09:15 PM -
I think its us that should thank you guys for putting up this site in the first place ;-)

ATM I do not have any ideas but maybe I just need some inspiration/time... So I'll post right away when I come up with something...

[Image: boi10qlavfy6wwvye.png]

CowMooFlage
Administrator

02-11-2010, 09:52 PM -
Quote:I think its us that should thank you guys for putting up this site in the first place ;-)

ATM I do not have any ideas but maybe I just need some inspiration/time... So I'll post right away when I come up with something...

Cool, all input is welcome [Image: default_smile.png].
Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

02-11-2010, 10:54 PM -
Quote:I think its us that should thank you guys for putting up this site in the first place ;-)

Well [Image: default_smile.png] Even before we had the bad news about Spellborn, we started on something... this is the "continuation", and I'm glad to call all of you a part of it.

I'm happy we grow this quickly and I'll make sure this site stays here as long as it makes sense to (with other words, until only I am left [Image: default_wink.png])
Sirokko

21 posts 0 threads Joined: Aug 2010
04-11-2010, 03:49 PM -
U`ll never be the only 1 left VT, cuz there`re at least 4 guys in our russian community that miss this game as much as air and we are all very frustrating with all this situation...

Afaig, the only one we have is hope and Frogster with SpellbornNV still have some awesome plans to ressurect or re-develope TCoS, correct me if i`m wrong.

Sirokko lvl49 - Void Seer - PvE

Krii lvl45 - Ancestral Mage - PvE

Prespir lvl38 - Wrathguard - PvE

Sirokko lvl47 - Blood Warrior - PvP

Krii lvl37 - Skinshifter - PvP

How i wish to resurect this game!!

CowMooFlage
Administrator

04-11-2010, 04:33 PM -
Quote:U`ll never be the only 1 left VT, cuz there`re at least 4 guys in our russian community that miss this game as much as air and we are all very frustrating with all this situation...

Afaig, the only one we have is hope and Frogster with SpellbornNV still have some awesome plans to ressurect or re-develope TCoS, correct me if i`m wrong.

Your friends are welcome to join the forums here, the more the merrier [Image: default_smile.png].

And yup, all we can do is wait, I guess. If we don't see TCoS back as we liked it, then maybe something else happens with the license.
OmgItsFear

52 posts 2 threads Joined: Sep 2010
04-11-2010, 10:28 PM -
I'm glad i'm not the only one that misses this game severely,for hours i would just watch spellborn videos,most people have gotton over it... but i don't think i ever will lol if it relauches,... ohh my gawdd i would go nuts

CowMooFlage
Administrator

04-11-2010, 10:30 PM -
Quote:I'm glad i'm not the only one that misses this game severely,for hours i would just watch spellborn videos,most people have gotton over it... but i don't think i ever will lol if it relauches,... ohh my gawdd i would go nuts

Yep, I'd be going out of my mind as well [Image: default_smile.png].