Started by Khemical

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

52 posts in this topic
CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
20-11-2010, 10:46 AM -
Quote:im not sure what that is but it sounds terrible [Image: default_biggrin.png]

Since when do Events sound terrible... I mean an event where people gather to defend Hawkmouth or any other city in Spellborn against hordes of mobs sounds like fun to me!
Bufaritza

60 posts 2 threads Joined: Oct 2010
20-11-2010, 11:30 AM -
Like Raid concept in Global Agenda. They have made it extremely well here, I think every game could have this kind of "minigame".

[Image: nz9yfw6j8st11zd64ylu.gif]
DudewithWings

149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
20-11-2010, 02:16 PM -
City under siege is a old archlord concept you would start with little wave then a harder wave then the hard wave with a mini boss then a BIG wave then the BIG wave with 2 minibosses etc. it is really fun.

Would love to be on the edge of quarterstone somewhere and see big shardships coming in with Glaive or just vhelgar bombarding the hell of us or maybe even the best mobs ever made Vhuul [Image: default_tongue.png].

[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
Bufaritza

20-11-2010, 02:53 PM -
Yes. This concept is very old. I have first experienced it in a game called Giants: Citizen Kabuto, a game from 2000, with STILL gorgeous graphics and gameplay that rivals Global Agenda and actually is better. Btw, If you have not played it, I highly recommend, the storyline is very humorous and has superb voice acting, especially that one of the voices is Pinky, from the Pinky and the Brain cartoons. After that I saw this in numerous FPS, as scripted missions, Warcraft 3 and so on.

CowMooFlage
Administrator

20-11-2010, 04:00 PM -
Quote:Yes. This concept is very old. I have first experienced it in a game called Giants: Citizen Kabuto, a game from 2000, with STILL gorgeous graphics and gameplay that rivals Global Agenda and actually is better. Btw, If you have not played it, I highly recommend, the storyline is very humorous and has superb voice acting, especially that one of the voices is Pinky, from the Pinky and the Brain cartoons. After that I saw this in numerous FPS, as scripted missions, Warcraft 3 and so on.

I've never heard of that game before... The cutscenes on youtube look quite decent.
DrDream

94 posts 11 threads Joined: Nov 2010
20-11-2010, 04:10 PM -
Quote:Since when do Events sound terrible... I mean an event where people gather to defend Hawkmouth or any other city in Spellborn against hordes of mobs sounds like fun to me!

no no he said he lost data thats whats sad.  events are awesome! Tongue

CowMooFlage
Administrator

20-11-2010, 04:14 PM -
Quote:no no he said he lost data thats whats sad.  events are awesome! [Image: default_tongue.png]

Aha! Ok Big Grin
Bufaritza

20-11-2010, 05:34 PM -
You should try it. I have it on my computer along with a graphical mod that makes the game look nicer. For me it is the best game ever created. It has jetpacks, ALOT of humour, machineguns, rocket launchers, 3 campaings with 3 different races, companions as NPC's(team) wich you can give orders, destructible terrain(yes, in 2000), speedboat races, "raid concept" I was telling about(build a base defend it, destroy the others base) etc etc. I can't even begin to say the epicness of this game. PS: You can even play it online for some base vs base action [Image: default_tongue.png].

This was basically my first "tcos".

CowMooFlage
Administrator

21-11-2010, 11:51 AM -
Quote:You should try it. I have it on my computer along with a graphical mod that makes the game look nicer. For me it is the best game ever created. It has jetpacks, ALOT of humour, machineguns, rocket launchers, 3 campaings with 3 different races, companions as NPC's(team) wich you can give orders, destructible terrain(yes, in 2000), speedboat races, "raid concept" I was telling about(build a base defend it, destroy the others base) etc etc. I can't even begin to say the epicness of this game. PS: You can even play it online for some base vs base action [Image: default_tongue.png].

This was basically my first "tcos".

Interesting ;o. Might give it a go then [Image: default_smile.png].
StrikeX
Administrator

90 posts 9 threads Joined: Dec 2010
19-12-2010, 06:48 AM -
I say add Click-able ladders [Image: default_tongue.png] lol Many a pep rank was lost that way  Wink

Have a question? I'm here to help!