Your Good Spellborn Memories
Started by OmgItsFear

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

87 posts in this topic
UglyMage

2 posts 0 threads Joined: Dec 2010
25-12-2010, 10:42 PM -
Quote:oh its uglymage what's up! every time i think everyone i knew from spellborn joined this forum, another one registers  [Image: default_wink.png]

l learned this site by chance and registered immadiately.its nice to see everyone here.l remember that l miss spellborn Smilel also remember that runing out of your melee then beat u with range [Image: default_tongue.png]) that made u very angry [Image: default_wink.png])

OmgItsFear

52 posts 2 threads Joined: Sep 2010
26-12-2010, 07:49 PM -
Ohh yeah i remember you were a very good void seer (: that was ur reputation, cuz i rarely lost. I never used regen sigils though i think with BW heals plus regen sigils it would be impossible to kill

CheapThrill

11 posts 0 threads Joined: Dec 2010
30-12-2010, 09:50 PM -
Some of my favourite memories:

Becoming the first lvl 50 BW

Hunting Baha and his guild and beating them silly after they was bullying the lowbies in Hearth

Hunting Spartan Legion and other cocky guilds

Beating the GMs at lvl 27.

This = Spellborn Spartan Legion event #2

Fighting with G'host, Kenwyn, Ciara, Kant, Ugly, Acid etc etc etc

Spending weeks farming the ancestry set of the 6 special vhuuls. Fun Fun  :-\. Was the first person (I know of) to even get more then 2 pieces (got it all eventually), that stuff was mega hard to get.

Just in general the whole game, all the events and such, helping all the new players despite endless questions to do with common sense, PvP, dungeons etc etc, you get the drift.

This post was last modified: 30-12-2010, 10:39 PM by CheapThrill.

StrikeX
Administrator

90 posts 9 threads Joined: Dec 2010
01-01-2011, 02:33 AM -
Quote:l have a lot of  memory to remember too.l had nice friendship with international guild.the veretans of guild (JW,loki,ciara etc.) helped me so much and tried to understand me althoughl had poor eng to explain myself.exarkun (the bad boy [Image: default_tongue.png]) helped me so much too.l had a VoidSeer and l could suprise people in pvp.there is an old photo l want to share with u [Image: default_smile.png]

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4267/adszxpf.png

thats an older image UglyMage Back when the Furion Order still exsisted in TCOS.

P.S. I still remember our duel in South MOH...... Revenge will come with the relaunch of Spellborn Wink
Have a question? I'm here to help! 
Baarsak

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Jan 2011
04-01-2011, 04:18 AM -
Playing this gem was one of my best game experience. All moments still in my memories, every move, every quest,

even every bug I encountered. I really need this game come back alive. Spellborn is all about memories ...

CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
05-01-2011, 05:36 PM -
Quote:Playing this gem was one of my best game experience. All moments still in my memories, every move, every quest,

even every bug I encountered. I really need this game come back alive. Spellborn is all about memories ...

For now, it lives on in our memories. Hopefully, things will change soon. There's still some hope.
Kenwyn

4 posts 0 threads Joined: Dec 2011
28-12-2011, 07:55 PM -
Best game ive played so far...

best guildies i could have been asking for (goes to International ofc) best pvp partners who served me my ass on daily basis (literaly) - goes to Exar, G'host nasty trixters, Cheap who taught me how im lacking in DPS compartment when trying to kill BWs, all thise niffy shifters allways outruning me, those ugly- mages;-) and ofc every deathhand that taught me ways of proper defence :-)

And even today i smile when i remeber those sleepless nights on nightshifts.. my boss raiding something in WoW while i was proly on shards killing VHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULS with Loki, JW and Ciara :-d or just killing Waya for the heck of it (and singing Voyage voyage by kate ryan on vent) :-D

Sometimes i even miss those bugged quests and lack of content which created the best gaming events i ever experienced... like suicidal jumping :-D

Ciara

2 posts 0 threads Joined: Oct 2010
29-12-2011, 02:15 AM -
I also do miss our sleepless nights and especially the VHUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLSSS... we had lots of fun on the vent server. That was certainly part of hanging on to the game for so long [Image: default_smile.png] untill it went down. Nice to hear we still can make you smile once in awhile.

I wish you and your wife all the best with the new baby coming...

Ciara

This post was last modified: 29-12-2011, 02:16 AM by Ciara.