Started by Taalar

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

58 posts in this topic
CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
26-10-2010, 07:13 PM -
Quote:Khaeon was there at the beginning of the development process, but they weren't working on it anymore after release, and moved to something else.

I know all this, but they just weren't listed on the website Vampiretrix showed... not listed at all, anywhere that is.
Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
27-10-2010, 03:08 PM -
You're not required to be listed in those books, Eli. As in Belgium, you've got a choice.

CowMooFlage
Administrator

27-10-2010, 09:37 PM -
Quote:You're not required to be listed in those books, Eli. As in Belgium, you've got a choice.

It's quite ODD to not be in those books as a company!
OmgItsFear

52 posts 2 threads Joined: Sep 2010
28-10-2010, 04:09 AM -
This forum has been booming lately, i say if we get a big active community,(like its been) for a dead game, then they gotta do something with the future. iv'e been adverting on every spellborn video ive seen so i hope it's helping.

CowMooFlage
Administrator

28-10-2010, 10:32 AM -
Quote:This forum has been booming lately, i say if we get a big active community,(like its been) for a dead game, then they gotta do something with the future. iv'e been adverting on every spellborn video ive seen so i hope it's helping.

That's probably the only way to get old people back posting here [Image: default_wink.png]! I look forward to seeing new "faces" [Image: default_wink.png].
Selachii

14 posts 0 threads Joined: Sep 2010
11-11-2010, 12:55 PM -
None of the mentioned adresses will get you in contact with owners of Spellborn N.V. As stated, Khaeon is no longer involved (they haven't been since 2007) and the other adress linked earlier is the old office, which is empty now [Image: default_sad.png]

back on topic, welcome Taalar Sad

CowMooFlage
Administrator

11-11-2010, 02:13 PM -
Quote:None of the mentioned adresses will get you in contact with owners of Spellborn N.V. As stated, Khaeon is no longer involved (they haven't been since 2007) and the other adress linked earlier is the old office, which is empty now [Image: default_sad.png]

back on topic, welcome Taalar [Image: default_sad.png]

Was afraid so...

I only named Khaeon as an example because they used to be involved with Spellborn at the start and people on these boards know them as well. Plus they are also located in The Hague so... I only used the company to compare with Spellborn NV and found it odd that they weren't listed as a company while Spellborn NV was.

But Spellborn NV as a company does still exist, I assume. Then they must have some kind of physical address, a letterbox or so.
Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
11-11-2010, 02:36 PM -
The problem is, finding them. If we had their KvK we could trace them down I guess.

CowMooFlage
Administrator

11-11-2010, 02:56 PM -
[Image: 1289483767.png]

Found them. Sad
Merkuras

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Nov 2010
12-11-2010, 11:24 PM -
Quote:That would be extremely hard considering we don't even know WHERE to find Spellborn NV. We never seem to be able to get their info.

And ofcourse it would be hard for someone to invest in a currently "dead" project.

Just some insane thoughts:

What about try somethin else: Acclaim, which ist now Playdom owns the rights to publish TCOS in the USA. It seems that Playdom is not interestet in running Spellborn. Maybe we could ask them to sell us the rights (if they are allowed to do that, but besides that we still have to contact Spellborn NV or whatever they are called), so we would be able to run game servers in the USA, maybe with accounts as we left them. In this case we would not be able to improve the game (because Spellborn NV still owns the code), but at least we would be able to play it.