Which MMORPG's or MMO's are you playing?
Started by debbilicious

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

163 posts in this topic
CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
02-03-2011, 01:31 PM -
Quote:I also have ga on hold right now, only playing it very

seldom right now. They have 1.4 on their testserver right now, if you are interested to see what is going on. They are overhauling the medic skill tree, Looks quite interesting.

If you are interested in Arena style Games, bloodlines Champions  could be a Fun Game, f2p.

Medic skill tree revamp? Sweet! I always played medic ^^.

Also @Bloodline Champions. I tried it upon its "release/launch date" and I wasn't very impressed. The controls were just awful and so was the camera panning. Not my type of game... :/
FlashSwordIrene

56 posts 0 threads Joined: Aug 2010
03-03-2011, 09:40 AM -
Yay, Divine Souls is working again. And this time I think I really do mean it's working! They've got some kind of ticket contest too, you get tickets by logging in daily or something. $500 amazon gift card's up for grabs [Image: default_wink.png]

Aaand that revamp of the GA medic tree sounds great too!

TechSin(Stone)

69 posts 1 threads Joined: Oct 2010
09-05-2011, 04:05 PM -
I'm currently playing LOTRO [Image: default_smile.png] A lvl 26 Dwarf Guardian [Image: default_tongue.png] It's pretty fun and ther also a great community Wink

The Chronicles of Spellborn..

CowMooFlage
Administrator

09-05-2011, 07:20 PM -
Quote:I'm currently playing LOTRO [Image: default_smile.png] A lvl 26 Dwarf Guardian [Image: default_tongue.png] It's pretty fun and ther also a great community [Image: default_wink.png]

The community used to be great on the EU server I played on before the game went free to play. I did get bored around level 30-ish though. However it's a good MMORPG.

I've picked up Global Agenda again now that it's F2P and I must say that I'm glad to be playing again [Image: default_tongue.png]!
Malyngo

33 posts 2 threads Joined: Sep 2010
10-05-2011, 11:01 AM -
I got Rift now on a standard subscription, and I quite like it.

The combat system is nothing like Spellborn unfortunatly, and is more like WoW with it's tab targetting, but it quite reminds me of my Shadowbane times.

Customization of chars is also good, 3 souls out of 9 to choose from per char, and 4 roles for each char, so if you like to experiment, you don't have to level a new char all the time. You can switch between tank and DD, for example, on the fly.

The spawning Rifts are a bit repetitive, and imo spawn too often.

But when a world event starts and Rifts start all over the place, lights turn dark and invasions start everywhere, it is quite a cool experience.

CowMooFlage
Administrator

15-05-2011, 09:04 AM -
Quote:I got Rift now on a standard subscription, and I quite like it.

The combat system is nothing like Spellborn unfortunatly, and is more like WoW with it's tab targetting, but it quite reminds me of my Shadowbane times.

Customization of chars is also good, 3 souls out of 9 to choose from per char, and 4 roles for each char, so if you like to experiment, you don't have to level a new char all the time. You can switch between tank and DD, for example, on the fly.

The spawning Rifts are a bit repetitive, and imo spawn too often.

But when a world event starts and Rifts start all over the place, lights turn dark and invasions start everywhere, it is quite a cool experience.

Cool, how's the population there? It was packed during beta but I don't know how the servers are doing now.
Malyngo

33 posts 2 threads Joined: Sep 2010
15-05-2011, 11:38 AM -
Population seems to be quite okay. You always run into someone, but it is not so much that the world seems overrun.

I am playing on the EU server Heatherfield, by the way.

firstknight117

3 posts 1 threads Joined: May 2011
19-05-2011, 11:56 PM -
I'm new here, but thought I would add my two coppers' worth.  [Image: default_smile.png]

Also playing Rift and enjoying it. As to the future, probably GW2 and that seems to be about it for the MMO space for me.

Was just watching some Spellborn videos on this site and I still very much miss what was (and I guess always will be) my MMO "home" universe. The lore alone was enough to keep me around.  [Image: default_wink.png]

Happy Adventuring to all..

DudewithWings

149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
20-05-2011, 11:36 AM -
GW2 going to be awesome with everyone for the fan hub. \o/

I will be jump shotting with my asura everyone.

So yes vamp I changed from thief to engineer. Boooooom.

[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
CowMooFlage
Administrator

21-05-2011, 09:38 AM -
Quote:I'm new here, but thought I would add my two coppers' worth.  [Image: default_smile.png]

Also playing Rift and enjoying it. As to the future, probably GW2 and that seems to be about it for the MMO space for me.

Was just watching some Spellborn videos on this site and I still very much miss what was (and I guess always will be) my MMO "home" universe. The lore alone was enough to keep me around.  [Image: default_tongue.png]

Happy Adventuring to all..
[Image: default_wink.png] Spellborn was amazing.

I have high hopes for GW2, I hope they can deliver [Image: default_tongue.png].