Which MMORPG's or MMO's are you playing?
Started by debbilicious

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

163 posts in this topic
Sirokko

21 posts 0 threads Joined: Aug 2010
05-11-2010, 01:03 PM -
Yeah, the idea that u will loose all u are wearing if u`ll die is such a cruel innovation that pushes away more than attract

Sirokko lvl49 - Void Seer - PvE

Krii lvl45 - Ancestral Mage - PvE

Prespir lvl38 - Wrathguard - PvE

Sirokko lvl47 - Blood Warrior - PvP

Krii lvl37 - Skinshifter - PvP

How i wish to resurect this game!!

FlashSwordIrene

56 posts 0 threads Joined: Aug 2010
05-11-2010, 02:04 PM -
I tried Darkfall for a while, it's got a 14 day trail. It's pretty good and losing all the stuff you carry isn't that bad if you bank often... (+ you can loot your own gravestone to get everything back if you're lucky)

The only thing I didn't like was that the combat isn't as fast-paced as Spellborn's combat. It's comparable to TES Oblivion/Morrowind (w/o the speedhax spells [Image: default_smile.png])

I believe you'll level your athletics when you run around a lot, so it might get a bit faster...also kinda like the TES games. so...I might buy it once I have some more money lying around. It's kinda expensive with the monthly fee + the initial purchase. Being a jobless student does have its downsides >_<"

TechSin(Stone)

69 posts 1 threads Joined: Oct 2010
10-11-2010, 08:42 PM -
I think I'll give LOTRO a try since it's free now. Looks nice think I'll be a Human/Guardian there.  Sad

The Chronicles of Spellborn..

Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
10-11-2010, 09:29 PM -
Quote:I think I'll give LOTRO a try since it's free now. Looks nice think I'll be a Human/Guardian there.  [Image: default_sad.png]

I gave it 5 minutes and I already knew it wasn't something for me ;p
Khemical

11 posts 1 threads Joined: Oct 2010
10-11-2010, 10:32 PM -
Quite into LOTRO atm, but I'm sure that phase will end. It always does.

CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
10-11-2010, 11:07 PM -
Quote:Quite into LOTRO atm, but I'm sure that phase will end. It always does.

Lotro's always able to grab me for a bit... but only a bit. I like the game, I like the story that they tell, it's very role-play'y. Maybe even too much attention to the role-playing aspect. But when I come around the level 25-30 mark, I start to lose interest. Levelling because a lot harder and the story quests are still fun but the other stuff feel like things you've done countless times before. Plus, by that time you've already seen the major cities in the game like Bree anyway...

Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad game! I advise everyone to try it out. But it's a bit too loyal to the other MMORPGS out there for my liking [Image: default_sad.png].
debbilicious

29 posts 5 threads Joined: Aug 2010
14-11-2010, 04:31 PM -
Bufaritza - "Runes of Magic: Gay...1 hour"

PMSL - I totally agree, dunno what all the commotion is about it, the movement is terrible and basically that's more than enough to push boredom and frustration to the limit for me. HORRID HORRID game.

and Planetshit, I tried it for a couple of days, it was just way too much hard work. Considering it has been going a while you would think they would have improved it a little better by now.

I'm waiting for Forsaken World to get a move on with my invite to their next phase of beta, it's taking far too long.

My finances are way too effed up now for me to even consider a p2p so I'm still looking for only f2p.

I've gone back to Bad Ash, part of Ash Realms WoW private server.  It's better than the crap we have on offer and all the samey games I have tried recently make me condone shooting some game makers.  Just what possesses anyone to make a game exactly like the rest escapes my comprehension.

I'm studying with the Open University now so I'm not online much.

Has anyone seen Rualkri on here please?  If you are there babes I miss talking to you [Image: default_smile.png]

xxx

[Image: 59188_430846286730_593711730_5278636_815571_n.jpg]

~x~Fake Friends Killed on Sight~x~

DrDream

94 posts 11 threads Joined: Nov 2010
17-11-2010, 04:05 AM -
All MMO's that are currently out there can't hold my attention for more then one play session ill think hey this game isn't too to bad but then when i log in the second time its just eh this isn't all that fun not like World of Warcraft was in its prime hell even at the end i was still having at least partial fun. with that said im hoping Spellborn comes back in early 2011 like its suppose too.

Currently playing kind of:

Warhammer online- free 14 day Re-enlistment trial *not that great but HUGE update this thursday*

Atlantica online- Enjoyable combat, boring story, repetitive gameplay

Soul of the ultimate nation- Made by ijji and shutting down soon, decent gameplay, gender locked classes

Ragnarok online- One of my first mmos been playing it on and off for a while. all in all a decent MMO

P.S. I personally hate ijji there just as bad at running a company as Acclaim was nothing against any awesome GM's, DEV's, and anyone else that put in any work on this amazing MMO*Spellborn*. We all love the work you put in [Image: default_biggrin.png])

Bufaritza

60 posts 2 threads Joined: Oct 2010
17-11-2010, 11:35 AM -
Quote:All MMO's that are currently out there can't hold my attention for more then one play session ill think hey this game isn't too to bad but then when i log in the second time its just eh this isn't all that fun not like World of Warcraft was in its prime hell even at the end i was still having at least partial fun. with that said im hoping Spellborn comes back in early 2011 like its suppose too.

Currently playing kind of:

Warhammer online- free 14 day Re-enlistment trial *not that great but HUGE update this thursday*

Atlantica online- Enjoyable combat, boring story, repetitive gameplay

Soul of the ultimate nation- Made by ijji and shutting down soon, decent gameplay, gender locked classes

Ragnarok online- One of my first mmos been playing it on and off for a while. all in all a decent MMO

P.S. I personally hate ijji there just as bad at running a company as Acclaim was nothing against any awesome GM's, DEV's, and anyone else that put in any work on this amazing MMO*Spellborn*. We all love the work you put in [Image: default_biggrin.png])

You can try Global Agenda. A few of the folks here are playing it. It is a really good game. There is a trial till level 12 but its locked by level only, so you can play after that as much as you want and the game itself costs like 20 dollars maximum with no subscription fees. I am really enjoying it atm.
[Image: nz9yfw6j8st11zd64ylu.gif]
CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
17-11-2010, 02:36 PM -
Quote:You can try Global Agenda. A few of the folks here are playing it. It is a really good game. There is a trial till level 12 but its locked by level only, so you can play after that as much as you want and the game itself costs like 20 dollars maximum with no subscription fees. I am really enjoying it atm.

Yep very good game but no Spellborn and very pvp centered. There are a few quests but nothing special really. But nevertheless worth its money!