Which MMORPG's or MMO's are you playing?
Started by debbilicious

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

163 posts in this topic
DudewithWings

149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
20-11-2010, 04:22 PM -
Quote:Guild Wars is almost fully instanced except for the towns; those are the hubs to meet other players; to group up and set out for your quests.

The story is followed by the completion of primary quests (these will bring you across the world) and missions (you can play them in missiontowns). The story or both primary quests and missions is fully voiced and told by cutscenes. Normal quests are just text.

Well i played GuildWars factions and i hated the infested storyline so i guess nightfall and eye of the north are better?
[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
20-11-2010, 04:50 PM -
Quote:Well i played GuildWars factions and i hated the infested storyline so i guess nightfall and eye of the north are better?

Prophecies in my opinion is the best xD; but its very long and you don't progress as fast as in Factions or Nightfall. And you need a lvl 20 (max lvl) character to do Eye of the North (and a bit more experience playing the game would be welcome as well as some of the content there is very very hard).
Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
20-11-2010, 05:15 PM -
You can do Eye of the North with a char that is at least level 20, but I'll get scaled up there to level 20;

Malyngo

33 posts 2 threads Joined: Sep 2010
21-11-2010, 06:45 PM -
Quote:Please give us your ingame name ^^ so we can chat and stuff, and for the love of god, dont be a medic because thats me ^^

I am the medic in that game, and I got lvl 50 to prove it  [Image: default_smile.png]

DudewithWings, I really don't think robo is overpowered. There are many counters to that class. But it is true that a good placed turret can devastate the other team, if it doesn't know what it is doing.

debbilicious

29 posts 5 threads Joined: Aug 2010
26-11-2010, 11:29 PM -
anywayyyyy

moving on from the seemingly changed topic of "let's now talk about crappy GuildWars for a few pages"

and returning to the title lol

Has anyone got into Rift yet? I don't even know my status regarding the beta, it seems not many people know what we are supposed to do x

[Image: 59188_430846286730_593711730_5278636_815571_n.jpg]

~x~Fake Friends Killed on Sight~x~

DrDream

94 posts 11 threads Joined: Nov 2010
26-11-2010, 11:58 PM -
Quote:anywayyyyy

moving on from the seemingly changed topic of "let's now talk about crappy GuildWars for a few pages"

and returning to the title lol

Has anyone got into Rift yet? I don't even know my status regarding the beta, it seems not many people know what we are supposed to do x

Rift Closed beta 1 starts December third its gonna be weekend events. If you have a VIP code on your account you can play all closed beta's if you only have a so called "chance" code you can get in on one of the events. All 3 beta events should be in December. On a side note I've got a VIP key for carving a pumpkin [Image: default_sad.png] i am pretty stoked for Dec 3. Wink

DudewithWings

149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
03-12-2010, 03:19 PM -
Quote:Rift Closed beta 1 starts December third its gonna be weekend events. If you have a VIP code on your account you can play all closed beta's if you only have a so called "chance" code you can get in on one of the events. All 3 beta events should be in December. On a side note I've got a VIP key for carving a pumpkin [Image: default_wink.png] i am pretty stoked for Dec 3. [Image: default_tongue.png]

So I was checking Rift and and wow looks pretty awesome! I sure will give it a try.
[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
Bufaritza

60 posts 2 threads Joined: Oct 2010
03-12-2010, 03:43 PM -
Rift LORE reminds me just a bit of Spellborn I have no idea why. Honestly I saw Firefall and it looks OKaish.

[Image: nz9yfw6j8st11zd64ylu.gif]
CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
03-12-2010, 10:36 PM -
Quote:Rift LORE reminds me just a bit of Spellborn I have no idea why. Honestly I saw Firefall and it looks OKaish.

Firefall; I was so excited at first. But after viewing their video for a second time, I already got put off with the graphics. The visuals are pretty good but their artstyle isn't my thing.
Topek

7 posts 0 threads Joined: Sep 2010
04-12-2010, 12:36 PM -
I'm in Rift Beta and it's actually disappointing. Battle system is typical, from korean f2p grinders and quests are generic. Graphics are good, design is more climatic than Aion for example but miles away from magic of Spellborn world. How in hell, such game is expected to survive and TCoS couldn't...