Spellborn Sounds and Music - Raw
Started by zugu

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

22 posts in this topic
DrDream

94 posts 11 threads Joined: Nov 2010
16-11-2010, 11:59 PM -
Alright so i have listened to pretty much every zones music, login screen music and i must say it has got to be the most beautiful, peaceful music ever. when it comes to an mmo graphics, and game play are only minor things to me, its all about the music and like i said in my above post i would pay 15$ just to hear these sounds in game. I really hope they bring this game back as f2p but maybe have a p2p option that gives better exp and drop rate or something, ill let the publishers decide that either way I'm going mad not being able to play this game it just seems so perfect i can't believe it shut down, but i guess acclaim is to blame for that.

DrDream

17-11-2010, 01:07 AM -
Within Temptation - The Howling

a music video with within temptation and spellborn its a song from within game or something. Really good listen. hope ya'll enjoy.

CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
17-11-2010, 02:34 PM -
Quote:Alright so i have listened to pretty much every zones music, login screen music and i must say it has got to be the most beautiful, peaceful music ever. when it comes to an mmo graphics, and game play are only minor things to me, its all about the music and like i said in my above post i would pay 15$ just to hear these sounds in game. I really hope they bring this game back as f2p but maybe have a p2p option that gives better exp and drop rate or something, ill let the publishers decide that either way I'm going mad not being able to play this game it just seems so perfect i can't believe it shut down, but i guess acclaim is to blame for that.

Acclaim can't be the reason for the shutdown, I think you're better off blaming Spellborn NV for

1) having the original dev team declared bankrupt;

2) cancelling redevelopment at Frogster Asia (however the game still might be in redevelopment or there might be hope for it to relaunch somehow).
DudewithWings

149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
17-11-2010, 02:54 PM -
Thanks alot for this listening to it right now Big Grin

[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
DrDream

18-11-2010, 06:49 PM -
These are a few of the songs from the music folder that i really like. [Image: default_wink.png] sure sucks this game isn't around anymore this has got to be the best soundtrack for a game EVER! i just cant get enough of it!!

My favorite tracks in no order:

Music_exploration_Desolate

Music_menu

music_character_creation

Music_exploration_gravesbow

DudewithWings

149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
18-11-2010, 07:39 PM -
I just love the tavern music, it gives me that fireplace feeling.

[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
CowMooFlage
Administrator

18-11-2010, 07:41 PM -
Quote:I just love the tavern music, it gives me that fireplace feeling.

Aye! I'd happily drink a beer on that [Image: default_wink.png].
Czelsior
Eternal Guardian

187 posts 27 threads Joined: Aug 2010
18-11-2010, 09:00 PM -
I like many of the ambients...sometimes they are more beautiful and atmospheric as every soundtrack could be,for example these few

ba_atheneum

ba_character_creation

ba_iagn_general

ba_palace_night(amazing!!)

ba_parliament_wall

ba_qs_green_labyrinth

ba_qs_green_blastarea(awsome!!)

ba_qs_night_edge_wind

ba_tota

ba_trialcave_lvl5

listen to them and you will understand Smile

What lies hidden. must be found

TCoS Gameplay Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/czelsior

DrDream

18-11-2010, 09:37 PM -
Quote:I like many of the ambients...sometimes they are more beautiful and atmospheric as every soundtrack could be,for example these few

ba_atheneum

ba_character_creation

ba_iagn_general

ba_palace_night(amazing!!)

ba_parliament_wall

ba_qs_green_labyrinth

ba_qs_green_blastarea(awsome!!)

ba_qs_night_edge_wind

ba_tota

ba_trialcave_lvl5

listen to them and you will understand [Image: default_wink.png]

thanks to you i love this game even more!!! [Image: default_biggrin.png] i downloaded this music file but for some reason when i was converting the ogg files to mp3 i didn't get the ambient sounds for some reason. But I am listening to them now, and all i have to say is DAMN THAT'S NICE! i really hope they bring this game back up i have never heard sounds this nice for a game.

P.S. if anyone knows of a game that has sounds/music that's kinda like Spellborn give me the games name i wanna look into it [Image: default_smile.png]) I'm a music junkie.

CowMooFlage
Administrator

18-11-2010, 10:39 PM -
Quote:thanks to you i love this game even more!!! [Image: default_biggrin.png] i downloaded this music file but for some reason when i was converting the ogg files to mp3 i didn't get the ambient sounds for some reason. But I am listening to them now, and all i have to say is DAMN THAT'S NICE! i really hope they bring this game back up i have never heard sounds this nice for a game.

P.S. if anyone knows of a game that has sounds/music that's kinda like Spellborn give me the games name i wanna look into it [Image: default_smile.png]) I'm a music junkie.

If you like the ambiances; this guy made them: http://matthewflorianz.com/ . Matthew has some other albums on his website as well [Image: default_biggrin.png].