Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :)
Started by debbilicious

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

59 posts in this topic
Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
07-09-2010, 05:43 PM -
Debbie:

/agreed!

PS: nice signature Big Grin

Selachii

14 posts 0 threads Joined: Sep 2010
10-09-2010, 09:48 PM -
Greetings, my name is El and I'm an alcoho...oh wait, that's for another time *ahem*, I was also part of Spellborn dev team.

I joined the project in september 2006 and stayed till the end in june 2009. There's hardly a feature I wasn't involved with, so I'm not going to write down what I did [Image: default_smile.png] I worked with Xandria a lot who posted above me here *wave*.

I'll be lurking these forums and I'll probably toss in a nice anekdote here and there when I find the time Smile

PaintedMan

7 posts 0 threads Joined: Aug 2010
11-09-2010, 02:37 PM -
Hi thar!

Matthew, 19 years old, Poland, Studying IT.

I love games, they are my hobby not only a way to kill time. I enjoy a slicing, shooting, potion drinking, but what matters most for me is the story and originality. Favourite games are:

- Beyond Good and Evil

- Psychonauts

- Spellborn

- Silent Hill 2

- Dreamfall and Longest Journey

- anything by Valve, anything by Bioware

Oh and I tie my future with computer games too. I want to be a developer (game designer would be best option). Tell my own stories, create new worlds Smile

fussycat

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Sep 2010
17-09-2010, 02:43 PM -
Hello, fussycat here, played Spellborn from the 1st beta, sadly never after the release. I was just talking to my husband about how we met through Spellborn IRC in 2006, decided to check on it and found that the site was down and the game was dead... I'm devastated!

Does anyone here remember or belonged to our Maelseekers guild? We had the best community I've ever seen in any online games, I miss our crazy chats and roleplaying.

CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
18-09-2010, 03:30 PM -
Quote:Hello, fussycat here, played Spellborn from the 1st beta, sadly never after the release. I was just talking to my husband about how we met through Spellborn IRC in 2006, decided to check on it and found that the site was down and the game was dead... I'm devastated!

Does anyone here remember or belonged to our Maelseekers guild? We had the best community I've ever seen in any online games, I miss our crazy chats and roleplaying.

Maelseekers don't really ring a bell. But I used to be in Forsaken Gods during EU closed beta. I got in about 6 months before release though so.

But pretty neat that you met your husband through its IRC channel! Actually quite amazing [Image: default_smile.png].

Welcome on the boards [Image: default_smile.png]!
debbilicious

29 posts 5 threads Joined: Aug 2010
21-09-2010, 09:01 PM -
Quote:Debbie:

/agreed!

PS: nice signature [Image: default_smile.png]

lmao thank you for making it for me Kevin [Image: default_smile.png] xx
[Image: 59188_430846286730_593711730_5278636_815571_n.jpg]

~x~Fake Friends Killed on Sight~x~

Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
24-09-2010, 08:40 PM -
Quote:lmao thank you for making it for me Kevin [Image: default_smile.png] xx

My pleasure debbie ^^
Khemical

11 posts 1 threads Joined: Oct 2010
19-10-2010, 04:38 PM -
Hello. My name is Brad. I started playing Spellborn during the Frogster beta (booo on Acclaim Games) and I loved it, but at it's stage and the time was playing (US person playing EU beta) it was rather empty. I kept coming back and I loved the atmosphere, but I never stayed for long. There was always something else in the way. Of course now that it's gone I regret that. (typical)

Currently playing Warhammer Online, but I'm really looking to GW2, DCUO and kind of Rift: PoT.

Also waiting on Hellgate to be brought back to the US

CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
20-10-2010, 01:16 PM -
Quote:Hello. My name is Brad. I started playing Spellborn during the Frogster beta (booo on Acclaim Games) and I loved it, but at it's stage and the time was playing (US person playing EU beta) it was rather empty. I kept coming back and I loved the atmosphere, but I never stayed for long. There was always something else in the way. Of course now that it's gone I regret that. (typical)

Currently playing Warhammer Online, but I'm really looking to GW2, DCUO and kind of Rift: PoT.

Also waiting on Hellgate to be brought back to the US

Ohyeah! Hellgate! Hopefully it'll prove to be a bit better than last time [Image: default_smile.png].
flythth

52 posts 3 threads Joined: Oct 2010
20-10-2010, 06:01 PM -
Hi my in game name was FlyThTh... you can just call me Fly ;-)

I stumbled across Spellborn when it was F2P and kept it as the only mmorpg I've ever considered playing till max level and further.

Other mmos I play:

-

Other games I play atm (not mmo):

-Stargate Resistance

-Americas Army 3

-Bad Company 2

Games I played worth mentioning(finally a tomboy note that was actually useful):

Age Of Empires The Conquerors

Americas Army 3

Americas Army 2

Delta Force 2

Final Fantasy VIII

Force Commander

Jedi Outcast

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

Mirrors Edge

Pokemon Yellow

Roly Poly (flash-game from Nitrome very good)

Vietcong

[Image: boi10qlavfy6wwvye.png]