Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :)
Started by debbilicious

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

59 posts in this topic
CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
20-10-2010, 06:55 PM -
Jedi Outcast is total win! I loved that game, same goes for Delta Force! Smile

flythth

52 posts 3 threads Joined: Oct 2010
20-10-2010, 08:29 PM -
Delta Force 2 was my first first-person-shooter.

And Jedi Outcast... Man I spent hours playing it with my friend (he using force while I controlled the character and light-saber ^^ we had perfect timing...)

[Image: boi10qlavfy6wwvye.png]

Czelsior
Eternal Guardian

187 posts 27 threads Joined: Aug 2010
26-10-2010, 06:23 PM -
well i think it's time for a little introduction

i played spellborn since the EU release in 2008.I found it with google so it was just a little bit luck to find this masterpiece.

After my first day ingame i couldn't stop playing,cause everything was awsome..the atmosphere,the whole gameplay+battlesystem and the community(small but pretty nice)

So I lvled 3 characters up to 50 on the EU servers until they pulled the plug.

So it was time for a character transfere but too bad...i couldn't transfere because of some troubles with the account management from acclaim so i lost my 3 lvl 50s...

But that could'nt stop me to play this game and i started a new toon at the US servers.2 more 50s followed until the next pull and the final end of this great game...sad but real.

It's nice to see still some true fans here and thx to the admins for creating this site,if spellborn will return someday we would be the first people who start again [Image: default_wink.png]

maybe some people know me (Vytus,Luvain,Czelsior from the EU servers or Czelsior and Kaiyn from the US servers.

What lies hidden. must be found

TCoS Gameplay Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/czelsior

Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
26-10-2010, 06:41 PM -
Welcome aboard Kaiyn!

CowMooFlage
Administrator

26-10-2010, 07:14 PM -
Quote:well i think it's time for a little introduction

i played spellborn since the EU release in 2008.I found it with google so it was just a little bit luck to find this masterpiece.

After my first day ingame i couldn't stop playing,cause everything was awsome..the atmosphere,the whole gameplay+battlesystem and the community(small but pretty nice)

So I lvled 3 characters up to 50 on the EU servers until they pulled the plug.

So it was time for a character transfere but too bad...i couldn't transfere because of some troubles with the account management from acclaim so i lost my 3 lvl 50s...

But that could'nt stop me to play this game and i started a new toon at the US servers.2 more 50s followed until the next pull and the final end of this great game...sad but real.

It's nice to see still some true fans here and thx to the admins for creating this site,if spellborn will return someday we would be the first people who start again [Image: default_wink.png]

maybe some people know me (Vytus,Luvain,Czelsior from the EU servers or Czelsior and Kaiyn from the US servers.

Welcome Czelsior, it's always good to have people from the old days with a lood of knowledge about its history. Like you, I also played beta and was there at the EU release; playing under the name of Pyroryn.

Good to have you!
Ciara

2 posts 0 threads Joined: Oct 2010
28-10-2010, 10:44 AM -
Hi there

This is Ciara, some of you know me  [Image: default_wink.png]. I am a 38 old woman from the netherlands and I am married to JW.

He also played Spellborn. I really miss this beautiful game. We have three birds (and some of you heard them too [Image: default_wink.png] through ventrillo).

Whats else is there to tell, ehm not much.

So this is it...

Ciara

CowMooFlage
Administrator

28-10-2010, 10:46 AM -
Quote:Hi there

This is Ciara, some of you know me  [Image: default_wink.png]. I am a 38 old woman from the netherlands and I am married to JW.

He also played Spellborn. I really miss this beautiful game. We have three birds (and some of you heard them too [Image: default_tongue.png] through ventrillo).

Whats else is there to tell, ehm not much.

So this is it...

Ciara

Aaah welcome Ciara [Image: default_wink.png] <3!
Czelsior
Eternal Guardian

28-10-2010, 06:07 PM -
Nice,one more old hoppy from deiqounril [Image: default_wink.png]

welcome ciara

TCoS Gameplay Videos:

FlashSwordIrene

56 posts 0 threads Joined: Aug 2010
28-10-2010, 06:43 PM -
Hey all,

I'm Leon, 19 y/o student living in the Netherlands.

Some of you might know me as FlashSwordIrene (Dravhare) or DarkAlicia (Deiquonril). (or annoying hoppy or something like that  [Image: default_wink.png])

Just like everyone else here, I miss Spellborn a lot, it's the probably best game experience I've ever had.

Hmm...the awesome Arena/Mosh Pit battles...

Ah well, that's pretty much it, thanks for setting up the forums so we can keep in touch!

Leon

Czelsior
Eternal Guardian

28-10-2010, 10:19 PM -
one more veteran

awsome

TCoS Gameplay Videos: