Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :)
Started by debbilicious

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

59 posts in this topic
DrDream

94 posts 11 threads Joined: Nov 2010
17-11-2010, 12:08 AM -
My name is Spencer i am 20 years old, and i have been playing online games since i was around 10 years old. ive gone through a lot of games one of my first games was Dungeon Siege, and Runescape. eventually leading onto Ragnarok online, and soonish afterwords World of Warcraft which pretty much took up the past 4ish years of my life i had some good times in that game at first anyway every expansion people just seemed to get stupider which really drove me away from the game, and here i am now looking for a new mmo inspecting and downloading everything that looks decent but then the music sucks, or the game play is sluggish or the servers lag a lot or something stupid, or even then game itself is so generic its just not worth playing. Some personal stuff i am engaged to my high school sweetheart of 5 years, i have a 3 year old very mild autistic son, they mean everything to me but i have always been a gamer and could never give it up but family always comes first. Also im a big fan of anime, i also like to listen to Hardcore/metalcore, or rap music if im in the mood. that's pretty much me Smile

This post was last modified: 17-11-2010, 12:11 AM by DrDream.

DudewithWings

149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
08-12-2010, 09:09 PM -
Hey my ingame name was/is DudewithWings.

I am 16 years old male and 2 meters long with blond hair.

My main was a runemage lvl 50 but i got to play skinshifter and that became my 'event' character because i loved to run around as a vhuul.  [Image: default_smile.png]

Iself consider myself a huge music freak I got a old LP player from my dead on my room and LP's, for the rest alot of albums.

Music mostly consists of Blues rock, chillout and plain good indie.

I have been with spellborn from the launch wich does not include the beta period sadly, but I sure did enjoy all of it!

For the rest i am dieng to get a room for myself and leave my parents house not that i dont like my parents but I just want to get out. ;]

Also i play basketball and rugby and if it is possible I will play a game of baseball with my friends.

Also i like to get myself a kayack and go down some rivers, this year i did a river of 35km long it was definetly worth it we got to alot of beautiful place in france.

Anyways that would be who sum up who I am.

[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
Ghost

44 posts 14 threads Joined: Dec 2010
18-12-2010, 05:42 PM -
Hi all. My name is Aaron, but You guys from the PvP server know me better as G'host though when it was all said and done i had 5 lvl 50's on the pvp, never really cared to play PvE.

Well lets see I am 38 years old, married to my wife of 11 years, she had 2 kids before we met and i had 1 so house is full of his and hers lol.

I love video games but only if they are challenging, i started playing games way back in 1978 on my very First TSR 80(trash 80) and have never stopped. I love MMOs mostly cuase of the interaction with other thinkers like myself, can't stand games that mind numbingly pound you to sleep with repitition (tab,1,2,3,repeat) Thats why i fell in love with spellborn before it ever hit the USA. I saw it on the web and it was only in EU at the time and i figured playing through proxy would be to slow so i waited, Then i got to play during USA CB, and stayed. I was officailly the last person to pay for a subscription to the game , i bought a 3 month sub about 7 hours before it was openly announced going to F2P and No they refused to give my money back those greedy F'ers, But i loved the game so much i stayed.

And I mastered it, I bet I made and rerolled more than 100 toons, everyone had to be thier absolute best and well thats why I became one of the best PvP players there was and all that played thier and fought me or where terrorized by me (sry Guys) knew it. but it was all in fun after all it was a PvP server and I never Hounded anyone unless they copped a smart ass attitude and then well i could make playing Spellborn a living hell.

Anyway thats enough about me for now, its a joy to see some of you haven't seen in so long.

This post was last modified: 18-12-2010, 05:50 PM by Ghost.
[Image: Trialtwoc.jpg]
StrikeX
Administrator

90 posts 9 threads Joined: Dec 2010
19-12-2010, 06:40 AM -
Quote:Hi all. My name is Aaron, but You guys from the PvP server know me better as G'host though when it was all said and done i had 5 lvl 50's on the pvp, never really cared to play PvE.

Well lets see I am 38 years old, married to my wife of 11 years, she had 2 kids before we met and i had 1 so house is full of his and hers lol.

OMG G'host!!!! I can't wait for TCOS to come back I am soo gonna Kill your trickster!!!!!! nice to see ya, Muhahaha!!!!
Have a question? I'm here to help! 
OmgItsFear

52 posts 2 threads Joined: Sep 2010
19-12-2010, 09:39 PM -
yeah and if it comes back there wont be no cheap op tricksters!

CheapThrill

11 posts 0 threads Joined: Dec 2010
30-12-2010, 09:33 PM -
Yo all, only just found this forum.

I'm Nick, I'm from England and I'm an Engineer and Amateur Boxer, first got into MMOs when I found "Fury Online" which was an amazing PvP game, one to match Spellborn even, haven't really been hooked on a game since them 2 but I've been off and on with a few like Guild Wars, TF2, APB, Divine souls (< Currently playing every now and then, it's pretty good although my pc is crap and has a hard time running it) and a few others.

I played Spellborn since the start of Beta till the very end, it was something else [Image: default_smile.png], I read on Wikipedia that there has been an unofficial announcement saying it will be released in 2011, anyone hear anything on this ?. Wiki isn't the most reliable source but it's a glimmer of hope.

Most will remember me in game as

Piez - 50 BW

Cheap-Thrill  - 50 SS

Notus - 40 VS

NChristo - 20 (?) DH

I was in TheDrunkenMonkeys, RumRunners, International, Exodus (?), Origin Born Killers, a few of G'host's and some of which I forgot the name of :S.

This post was last modified: 16-01-2011, 06:59 PM by CheapThrill.

Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
30-12-2010, 10:45 PM -
Quote:Yo all, only just found this forum.

I'm Nick, I'm from England and I'm an Engineer and Amateur Boxer, first got into MMOs when I found "Fury Online" which was an amazing PvP game, one to match Spellborn even, haven't really been hooked on a game since them 2 but I've been off and on with a few like Guild Wars, TF2, APB, Divine souls (< Currently playing every now and then, it's pretty good although my pc is crap and has a hard time running it) and a few others.

I played Spellborn since the start of Beta till the very end, it was something else [Image: default_wink.png], I read on Wikipedia that there has been an unofficial announcement saying it will be released in 2011, anyone hear anything on this ?. Wiki isn't the most reliable source but it's a glimmer of hope.

Most will remember me in game as

Piez - 50 BW

Cheap-Thrill  - 50 SS

Notus - 40 VS

NChristo - 20 (?) DH

I was in TheDrunkenMonkeys, RumRunners, International, Exodus (?), Origin Born Killers, a few of G'host's and other minor guilds.

While the information on Wikipedia hasn't been confirmed, thus being doubtful in nature, we have gotten our hands on a little piece of information which says that Spellborn is still in development - and it's coming from the same source as the email that told us of TCoS impending shutdown... so I think we can trust this [Image: default_smile.png]

We don't know tho by who, when it'll be launched and where (Asia only?).
CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
31-12-2010, 12:21 AM -
Quote:While the information on Wikipedia hasn't been confirmed, thus being doubtful in nature, we have gotten our hands on a little piece of information which says that Spellborn is still in development - and it's coming from the same source as the email that told us of TCoS impending shutdown... so I think we can trust this [Image: default_smile.png]

We don't know tho by who, when it'll be launched and where (Asia only?).

I thought you were making an official forum post out of that? Spoilers?
Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
31-12-2010, 11:28 AM -
An official post will follow, Cow ;p

Just wanted the information to be out as soon as we can Smile

Chista

8 posts 0 threads Joined: Jan 2011
12-01-2011, 08:06 AM -
A Dudewithwings popped by on my MSN last night and whispered in my ear; that TCoS still lived here.

Of course being the curious Dutch girl that I am I had to pop over and see, glad it is true too =3

For those who don't yet know me;

I'm Chantal, 23 years old and better known as Chista on Spellborn.

I used to play a level 50 Shapeshifter on EU-Dravhare, Proud member of Forsaken Prophets. Most of my time went to keeping the wiki, and plotting the making of cookies to have excuses to drop by the devs  ;D Though I do have my piece of paper now, I still lack for a job.

Nowadays I'm still working on my own plans for an MMO, though this mostly involves writing down my ideas, writing down my ideas and err... not knowing how to get past writing down my ideas ^^; I may have to rework a major part as I suspect someone who was supposed to help me likely ran off with part of my idea (I havent heard from him in 6 months... Will commence repetetive poking to check for lifesigns sometime this week to check what I need to do to repair possible damages *Sigh*)

My current gaming consists mostly of SGMing on a Perfect World private server (Basically, GM without banhammer, spawns, imba options) and well... looking for something I like to actually play, SGM is fun but it lets you see some not so nice things about the people you play with, not to mention PW is a million miles from Spellborn, in the downstream direction.

Other then that, still missing TCoS immensely.  :'(