Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :)
Started by debbilicious

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

59 posts in this topic
CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
12-01-2011, 08:32 AM -
Quote:A Dudewithwings popped by on my MSN last night and whispered in my ear; that TCoS still lived here.

Of course being the curious Dutch girl that I am I had to pop over and see, glad it is true too =3

For those who don't yet know me;

I'm Chantal, 23 years old and better known as Chista on Spellborn.

I used to play a level 50 Shapeshifter on EU-Dravhare, Proud member of Forsaken Prophets. Most of my time went to keeping the wiki, and plotting the making of cookies to have excuses to drop by the devs  ;D Though I do have my piece of paper now, I still lack for a job.

Nowadays I'm still working on my own plans for an MMO, though this mostly involves writing down my ideas, writing down my ideas and err... not knowing how to get past writing down my ideas ^^; I may have to rework a major part as I suspect someone who was supposed to help me likely ran off with part of my idea (I havent heard from him in 6 months... Will commence repetetive poking to check for lifesigns sometime this week to check what I need to do to repair possible damages *Sigh*)

My current gaming consists mostly of SGMing on a Perfect World private server (Basically, GM without banhammer, spawns, imba options) and well... looking for something I like to actually play, SGM is fun but it lets you see some not so nice things about the people you play with, not to mention PW is a million miles from Spellborn, in the downstream direction.

Other then that, still missing TCoS immensely.  :'(

Ooooh wow Chista!

After EU-Spellborn went down our Guilds (Forsaken Prophets and Gods teamed up) and went to LOTRO. I even had a house next to yours! You and Astellia were the only people with full access to it! [Image: default_smile.png]

Good to see you back [Image: default_smile.png].

Pyroryn
Chista

8 posts 0 threads Joined: Jan 2011
12-01-2011, 08:47 AM -
Quote:Ooooh wow Chista!

After EU-Spellborn went down our Guilds (Forsaken Prophets and Gods teamed up) and went to LOTRO. I even had a house next to yours! You and Astellia were the only people with full access to it! [Image: default_smile.png]

Good to see you back [Image: default_smile.png].

Pyroryn

Good to see you again too ^^

I've played a good many games since then, though none of them have really seemed to stick. I even played offline ones with online functions. Just doesn't seem I can find anything that really holds my attention like spellborn anymore.

I've considered popping by LotRO again, but decided not to, I'd end up like with WoW. Pop on for 5 mins, log off and not be back for a loong time.

CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
12-01-2011, 10:47 AM -
Quote:Good to see you again too ^^

I've played a good many games since then, though none of them have really seemed to stick. I even played offline ones with online functions. Just doesn't seem I can find anything that really holds my attention like spellborn anymore.

I've considered popping by LotRO again, but decided not to, I'd end up like with WoW. Pop on for 5 mins, log off and not be back for a loong time.

Mmm well, I've played my fair share of MMORPGS after quitting LOTRO as well. But when I came on right before it went f2p, I noticed that Elurai was still playing the game. However she told me she was the only person of Spellborn that came with us, that was still active there.
DudewithWings

149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
12-01-2011, 01:12 PM -
CHIIIISTA Glad you made it to the site have a look around and on the portal we have some articles you might want to readi (i am making a story [Image: default_smile.png])

[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
Chista

8 posts 0 threads Joined: Jan 2011
12-01-2011, 04:36 PM -
Quote:CHIIIISTA Glad you made it to the site have a look around and on the portal we have some articles you might want to readi (i am making a story [Image: default_smile.png])

Not a chance I'm going to let any news including the letter combination s-p-e-l-l-b-o-r-n pass me by. First thing I did last night was clicky =3 just didnt register till this morning. (I was about to head to bed as you popped up)

Kenwyn

4 posts 0 threads Joined: Dec 2011
28-12-2011, 11:03 PM -
I got a TIP that there is spellbor liviing comunity here, so here i come

My name is Jakub i live in czech republic, during my palytime in TCOS i used to be a cop in training (sitting through nightshifts in a call centre- emergency line thing)

You MIGHT know me as Kenwyn lvl 50 Adept tough :-D

My hobbies are Shooting, Airsoft, Krav- Maga, Alcohol and

Music (those cursed with vent channel known to me know which kind of music- right JW, Loki and Ciara?) also as one of my fav. comic char says " I- LIKE- TO- KILL- THIGS" :-D especialy hoppies, hippies and bunnies :-D

Your casual Pathological, Blodthirsty, Homocidal Maniac:-) (Richard from LFG comic)... tough unlike him i like to kill things thta DO fight back (such as trixters)

At this pont i withdrew from all sorts of MMOs, as my life stoped revolving around them... i got married *hey* and we are expecting a baby *double hey* so im not going to get addicted to anything but family life in soon future :-)

JW-NL

129 posts 7 threads Joined: Nov 2010
29-12-2011, 01:54 AM -
Hey Kenwyn,

Nice to see a little sign of life from you. We (Ciara and me) allready thought for a while that we didn't hear anything from you for a while.

Let's just say I like your postings here on the forum and we still got a vent server working via Acid.

The info can be found either on the international-ddo or spellborn pages of guildportal, so if you want you can try to see if we're there.

Anyway gratz on your 'Hey's like marriage in RL. and hope to hear a little more from you on vent ;-)

As you may have read on some of the other threads here on the forum Acid and I are looking into some ways to get some things working again,

but there are still lot's of things that we have to work out.

And as you might have guessed Ciara and Loki are still more into GW, I play DDO together with Bouvian, Boombota, Blackbeast and Acidburn.

A small guild to get the max out of the extra guild XP bonusses in DDO.

Greetings Jan-Willem

Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
02-01-2012, 09:14 AM -
I aswell am into Guild Wars Tongue

Czelsior
Eternal Guardian

187 posts 27 threads Joined: Aug 2010
02-01-2012, 12:09 PM -
welcome kenwyn

one more good player on board

What lies hidden. must be found

TCoS Gameplay Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/czelsior

salle

2 posts 0 threads Joined: Jun 2012
10-06-2012, 08:53 PM -
Hello,im guy that never played spellborn but its like im in love with it just from watching videos.First time i find out about spellborn was watching Within Tempation video for "The Howling".Right after that i went of official site to see about this game but couldnt find anything,game was already dead [Image: default_sad.png].I was searching on youtube and find out that game was closed and game looks soo good.I never played game but i fell soo emotive about end of it and i fell like i played it for years,i heard on youtube that some1 might make private server soo i come here to chack.I whould really love to play it if game is made with normal xp and closes it can to real game cause i want to experiance same thing as all those lucky people that played it .With all this new MMOs with great graphic when some1 newbie come here and asking for old game,this game is really special =).Gona track this page in case that private server come out.

This post was last modified: 11-06-2012, 12:59 AM by salle.