Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :)
Started by debbilicious

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

59 posts in this topic
Ghost

44 posts 14 threads Joined: Dec 2010
18-12-2010, 05:42 PM -
Hi all. My name is Aaron, but You guys from the PvP server know me better as G'host though when it was all said and done i had 5 lvl 50's on the pvp, never really cared to play PvE.

Well lets see I am 38 years old, married to my wife of 11 years, she had 2 kids before we met and i had 1 so house is full of his and hers lol.

I love video games but only if they are challenging, i started playing games way back in 1978 on my very First TSR 80(trash 80) and have never stopped. I love MMOs mostly cuase of the interaction with other thinkers like myself, can't stand games that mind numbingly pound you to sleep with repitition (tab,1,2,3,repeat) Thats why i fell in love with spellborn before it ever hit the USA. I saw it on the web and it was only in EU at the time and i figured playing through proxy would be to slow so i waited, Then i got to play during USA CB, and stayed. I was officailly the last person to pay for a subscription to the game , i bought a 3 month sub about 7 hours before it was openly announced going to F2P and No they refused to give my money back those greedy F'ers, But i loved the game so much i stayed.

And I mastered it, I bet I made and rerolled more than 100 toons, everyone had to be thier absolute best and well thats why I became one of the best PvP players there was and all that played thier and fought me or where terrorized by me (sry Guys) knew it. but it was all in fun after all it was a PvP server and I never Hounded anyone unless they copped a smart ass attitude and then well i could make playing Spellborn a living hell.

Anyway thats enough about me for now, its a joy to see some of you haven't seen in so long.

This post was last modified: 18-12-2010, 05:50 PM by Ghost.
[Image: Trialtwoc.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :) - by Ghost - 18-12-2010, 05:42 PM