Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :)
Started by debbilicious

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

59 posts in this topic
OmgItsFear

52 posts 2 threads Joined: Sep 2010
06-09-2010, 08:47 PM -
Hi my name is Alex, i'm 17 I live in california USA, played alot of video games from when i was 8 and just starting getting into MMOs a couple years ago. started with runescape, its a pretty good game if ur new to MMOs but then i moved on to WoW, it's alright i guess a better upgrade from runescape but i just hate the gear and combat system there so that didn't last.

But then i moved into differnt MMOs, guild wars,2moons was really fun but got to be a grindfest after 2 weeks, it was an acclaim game so i guess it's gone now lol,then age of empires III a really fun strategic game, i really enjoy RTS games ,company of heros, warhammer, starcraft, all the good ones [Image: default_biggrin.png]

Then i stumbled across TCoS, and i gotta say it was like striking gold. I fell in love with it straight from the beggining charecter creation,the whole game was just straight up beautiful, the deck system and questing was very difficult if you've never played it before, i remember being extremely confused on how to play lol, but then it became beyond fun when i learned how to master the deck system [Image: default_biggrin.png] I made a lvl 50 BW a lvl 42 SS and a 35 RM

So the game was becoming very lonely and you couldn't really party with people to do the fun stuff due to the lack of population, but nonetheless very fun even soloing , but anyways it then came to the downfall =(,i didn't know the plug was going to be pulled that fast, the servers were down long before the game was officially announced dead. so i didn't get to spend the last moments with you guys. [Image: default_sad.png]

But spellborn will always have a place in my book as the best MMO i've ever played and i am very happy on the experiances i had, and all the good times with the great people from international...But now all i can do is hope, that the negociations with Frogster and Spellborn NV will result in letting us play this fantastic game once more...

well i know iv'e blabbered on now for a while so ill end it there, im glad i found this site so we still know the future of TCoS and so we can talk again just like we did on the old forums =)

Messages In This Thread
Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :) - by OmgItsFear - 06-09-2010, 08:47 PM