Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :)
Started by debbilicious

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

59 posts in this topic
Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
30-12-2010, 10:45 PM -
Quote:Yo all, only just found this forum.

I'm Nick, I'm from England and I'm an Engineer and Amateur Boxer, first got into MMOs when I found "Fury Online" which was an amazing PvP game, one to match Spellborn even, haven't really been hooked on a game since them 2 but I've been off and on with a few like Guild Wars, TF2, APB, Divine souls (< Currently playing every now and then, it's pretty good although my pc is crap and has a hard time running it) and a few others.

I played Spellborn since the start of Beta till the very end, it was something else [Image: default_wink.png], I read on Wikipedia that there has been an unofficial announcement saying it will be released in 2011, anyone hear anything on this ?. Wiki isn't the most reliable source but it's a glimmer of hope.

Most will remember me in game as

Piez - 50 BW

Cheap-Thrill  - 50 SS

Notus - 40 VS

NChristo - 20 (?) DH

I was in TheDrunkenMonkeys, RumRunners, International, Exodus (?), Origin Born Killers, a few of G'host's and other minor guilds.

While the information on Wikipedia hasn't been confirmed, thus being doubtful in nature, we have gotten our hands on a little piece of information which says that Spellborn is still in development - and it's coming from the same source as the email that told us of TCoS impending shutdown... so I think we can trust this [Image: default_smile.png]

We don't know tho by who, when it'll be launched and where (Asia only?).

Messages In This Thread
Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :) - by Kevin_mybb_import1 - 30-12-2010, 10:45 PM