Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :)
Started by debbilicious

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

59 posts in this topic
CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
04-08-2010, 11:45 AM -
Hey there!I'm Eli, 19 year old Belgian. MMORPGs and Tactical shooters (co-op gameplay or class based) are my favourite types of games. However I got into PC-gaming by playing strategy games (think Cossacks, Age of Empires and yes, even Stronghold). Here's a small list of other games I enjoyed throughout the years: - RuneScape; - Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast/Jedi Academy (and total conversion for JA: Movie Battles II); - Guild Wars: Prophecies/Factions/Nightfall/Eye of the North; - Star Wars Battlefront I/II - The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar/Mines of Moria - Left 4 Dead - Team Fortress 2 - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - The Chronicles of Spellborn (DOH!) - ...Yup, quite some Star Wars titles there! Can't deny that I'm a big fan of the franchise <!-- sBig Grin -->[Image: default_smile.png]<!-- sBig Grin -->. Also you might be wondering why the heck I included RuneScape? Well, I was quite young (12-13 or so) when I started playing it. It sort of was my first MMORPG and I met some really fun people there. We're still friends after all these years and one of them even dates my best (girl)friend <!-- s:lol: -->[Image: default_tongue.png]<!-- s:lol: -->.What concerns Spellborn: I first heard about the game 2 years before its release and immediately digged it. Its setting and the promises of the devs seemed incredible to me and the fact that Within Temptation were supporting the game confirmed my feeling to trust the company behind TCoS. I got into closed beta (European one) about 6 months before release and played the game thoughout open beta and release as well. Until I was forced to give up on the game due to a BSOD and problems between GameGuard and the Windows 7 Ultimate RC1... But I'm back! See you guys on a random floating rock, somewhere in the Deadspellstorm!PS: If you want to know more about me, feel free to contact me on the these boards by a PM.

Messages In This Thread
Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :) - by CowMooFlage - 04-08-2010, 11:45 AM