Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :)
Started by debbilicious

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

59 posts in this topic
DrDream

94 posts 11 threads Joined: Nov 2010
17-11-2010, 12:08 AM -
My name is Spencer i am 20 years old, and i have been playing online games since i was around 10 years old. ive gone through a lot of games one of my first games was Dungeon Siege, and Runescape. eventually leading onto Ragnarok online, and soonish afterwords World of Warcraft which pretty much took up the past 4ish years of my life i had some good times in that game at first anyway every expansion people just seemed to get stupider which really drove me away from the game, and here i am now looking for a new mmo inspecting and downloading everything that looks decent but then the music sucks, or the game play is sluggish or the servers lag a lot or something stupid, or even then game itself is so generic its just not worth playing. Some personal stuff i am engaged to my high school sweetheart of 5 years, i have a 3 year old very mild autistic son, they mean everything to me but i have always been a gamer and could never give it up but family always comes first. Also im a big fan of anime, i also like to listen to Hardcore/metalcore, or rap music if im in the mood. that's pretty much me Smile

This post was last modified: 17-11-2010, 12:11 AM by DrDream.

Messages In This Thread
Who's behind the computer screen? Introduce yourself :) - by DrDream - 17-11-2010, 12:08 AM