Started by Kevin_mybb_import1

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
04-09-2015, 05:21 PM -
It's a few days late, but today actually marks the first day our site went live on this domain ^^.

Our domain itself was registrated 5 years ago on the 30th of august. Makes me feel old!

So, what are your memories about this site? What do you think about the Fan Hub and do you still want it to stay online? Wink

Kevin
Polymo
Someone who thinks he can code

328 posts 39 threads Joined: Sep 2014
04-09-2015, 06:29 PM -
When i found this site it was really well hidden in a blog like mainpage. I found it because i think i googled for acid burn elite (from the youtube account where i saw your efforts in reversing the mapfiles)
acid-burn

207 posts 11 threads Joined: Sep 2010
04-09-2015, 06:40 PM -
What stays forged in my memory is how desperate we were when the fatality of the of the dreadful email sank in. The hope of a resurrection and wanting to hear from the original owners was constantly in my mind. Keeping an eye on the forums was the only thing that kept me from getting a nervous breakdown. Now that we almost have a playable version I feel like getting a Champaign bottle ready for the day it goes live. Smile
[Image: banner10.jpg]
Czelsior
Eternal Guardian

187 posts 27 threads Joined: Aug 2010
05-09-2015, 11:23 AM -
Five years already. Man, time is passing by too fast.

The end of spellborn was also the end of my MMORPG time. I was never able to get into one again. They all felt lame.
Up to this day this site is the one and only place for true spellborn fans. And things changed alot the last years.

I remember the time when we posted old videos, screenshots and many other materials just to get that feeling again which spellborn had. But it was gone. And the hope got smaller and smaller but there was still this small core community all the time and look what we've got now.
The patience was worth it.

Still glad Kevin created the fanhub, I'm not sure if someone else would ve done it. So everything would ve been lost in the storm.

And to be honest: I prefere this state we have right now 1000 times to a crappy F2P/P2W publisher which maybe picked up spellborn to ruin it into death again.
This post was last modified: 05-09-2015, 11:28 AM by Czelsior.
What lies hidden. must be found

TCoS Gameplay Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/czelsior

CheapThrill

11 posts 0 threads Joined: Dec 2010
05-09-2015, 09:49 PM -
5 Sad, sad, depressing years.
I want my Spellborn back Cry.
This post was last modified: 05-09-2015, 09:51 PM by CheapThrill.

Czelsior
Eternal Guardian

187 posts 27 threads Joined: Aug 2010
06-09-2015, 12:25 AM -
We are on it.
It just takes alot of time since we only have a few people with the skills to reverse all the stuff.
What lies hidden. must be found

TCoS Gameplay Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/czelsior