Poll: Expectations?
Without feature X it wouldn't be worth it (leave a message)
I'd be happy with anything
[Show Results]

Feedback
Started by Polymo

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
Polymo
Someone who thinks he can code

328 posts 39 threads Joined: Sep 2014
25-06-2016, 03:36 PM -
Hey, Fans, watchers, silent lurkers.
Most of the discussions were held in private, so sorry for the lack of updates.
We are currently at a point, where we need your feedback as we need to prioritize what we work on with what we have and to see what's even worth looking at.
What feature would you wish the server to have the most; what would you dream of doing if it was there?
Exploring, fighting other players, leveling/killing mobs, questing, crafting, fighting dungeonbosses, jumping off cliffs, playing minigames, staring at trees ..?

Your Feedback will also and most importantly give us an estimate of how many potential players are remaining and/or waiting and what they expect. And if it's worth continuing.
More feedback = more motivation ;-)
Czelsior
Eternal Guardian

187 posts 27 threads Joined: Aug 2010
28-06-2016, 01:43 PM -
I think a good mix of everything is the best solution for everyone.
I'm happy about every single revived detail but If I would've to decide the exploring, leveling/killing mobs and then test my character in some PvP duels would be my choice. All in all every situation where spellborns great battlesystem comes to shine.
What lies hidden. must be found

TCoS Gameplay Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/czelsior

Valshaaran
A hero, forever in our minds.

36 posts 3 threads Joined: Feb 2015
28-06-2016, 04:40 PM -
I think that what makes MMO games tick is really the connectedness of a lot of different aspects. But, with our small resources, I think that we should try to implement the bare minimum of features in most areas, and then focus on one area at a time to develop more deeply. I agree that combat/skills should probably be that area just now, both because people should see Spellborn's unique skilldeck approach, and because so many other aspects depend on it (quests, dungeons, player communication/cooperation, PvP).

On the other hand, my most (not-so) recent work has been on NPC interaction - i.e. quests and dialogue. Developing that stuff did a lot to make mere debugging sessions feel like being back in the game world. So I certainly don't think those things are irrelevant either.

I probably have more to say on this - I just haven't thought of it yet! =p