Does questing and NPC's exist in test server?
Started by Mahkaite

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
Mahkaite

3 posts 2 threads Joined: Mar 2017
04-04-2017, 05:23 PM -
Hi, first post here. First of all i have to say i've been a fan since forever and was so sad that this game went down, and i almost cried when i saw that people were ressurrecting the game. A few days ago i managed to actually play it again. Feels like a dream. Now i am reading more on this forum and apparently you can do quests and fight, or did i misunderstand?
Just found the wiki where all the location codes are so i am .tele everywhere in the game. I'm so in love, BUT there is nothing else to do except for running around and exploring. Saw some screen shots where you worked on quests and fighting and even parties. Did i get the wrong client? Sorry if my writing is weird, i'm just too excited for this game.

I looked around a bit on the forum again and saw that this was the only thing available for the public if i'm correct. I'd love to play the game where it's daytime too. Big Grin But night is cozy.
This post was last modified: 04-04-2017, 05:44 PM by Mahkaite.
Czelsior
Eternal Guardian

187 posts 27 threads Joined: Aug 2010
05-04-2017, 12:31 AM -
In the latest version there are some quests available and even the battle mode is working including some mobs in Hawksmouth.
But as far as I know its not on a public testserver right now.
This post was last modified: 05-04-2017, 12:31 AM by Czelsior.
What lies hidden. must be found

TCoS Gameplay Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/czelsior

Mahkaite

3 posts 2 threads Joined: Mar 2017
05-04-2017, 02:30 PM -
(05-04-2017, 12:31 AM)Czelsior Wrote: In the latest version there are some quests available and even the battle mode is working including some mobs in Hawksmouth.
But as far as I know its not on a public testserver right now.

Ok, thank you for clairification! Smile
Sedjet
Hawksmouth resident

10 posts 1 threads Joined: Mar 2017
05-04-2017, 06:52 PM -
Is there an step-by-step instruction "how to set up a test server" with the latest files from https://github.com/TCoS-Rebirth somewhere??? I am interested in trying this but I do not have a clue how to do this Sad
Connecting to the existing test server and and exploring the world is working just fine. Btw thank you for keeping that server running!