Started by Kevin_mybb_import1

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

9 posts in this topic
Czelsior
Eternal Guardian

187 posts 27 threads Joined: Aug 2010
26-10-2013, 12:38 AM -
I could write a huge Wall of Text here to describe all my fantastic memories off spellborn,but in would get too nostalgic then so i will do it a little bit short.

This game had one big difference to other MMORPGs.It was a real own virtual world.Not just a game.Everything in this game was unique and totally amazing.The art design,the graphics,the soundeffects,music,atmosphere.Everything fit so well.

The first time i played the trial version I was in love with this world immediately and i bought it right away to begin my journey in this world.

It began on the german PvP Server Jumanvhare where i leveled my first Char up to Level 50.I would say that my first char was the best experience.Everything was new and i keep every single detail in my mind.After Jumanvhare I switched over to the International EU Server,dunno the name anymore, after the first server merges.Played there until the merges with the US Servers.Then i had lvl 50 chars on both servers,one on dorzhan and one on Deiquonril to meet every remained player.

After Dorzhan got bugged there was still one server left where i had a nice time with the International Guild around JW,Kenwyn,ciara and so on until the very last day of spellborn.

I still was logged in when the server shutdown message appeared on the screen and that was the last goodbye to this fantastic virtual world masterpiece.

All i can say is that i never was able to enjoy any other MMORPG since spellborn.I tested many of them but in every game there was missing this special feeling.That bothers me so hard that i can't play them longer than a couple of days.

Until today i hope that we will get a way to travel again into the deep dephs of the deadspellstorm.This may be a dream for ever but who knows.

Some of our experts are still trying to make this dream reality [Image: default_wink.png]

What lies hidden. must be found

TCoS Gameplay Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/czelsior

Messages In This Thread
Memories - by Kevin_mybb_import1 - 26-09-2013, 12:58 PM
Memories - by JW-NL - 09-10-2013, 09:46 AM
Memories - by Khemical - 22-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Memories - by Czelsior - 26-10-2013, 12:38 AM