Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

8 posts in this topic
JW-NL

129 posts 7 threads Joined: Nov 2010
10-04-2013, 07:12 PM -
Hey Ho,  

I follow ancientplayer in most parts, the "make up" etc might give a good look,

on the other hand, the information that we can share here about our beloved game of TCOS should be the main thing.

Also keeping the old postings available (by making a regular backup) would be nice.

At the moment I have the idea that not all my old posts can be found anymore, they're not even in my own list of posts / started topics.

It might have to do with the fact that the forum has been moved earlier and not all data could be saved, it can also be that you choose not to copy all data.

Maybe you can fix the small errors of a double / at the end of links on the top buttons of "forums" and "the spellborn fan hub",

this makes the links go faulty and you get the page with the text "Sorry, we couldn't find that!"

Most of the other forum things for social media like twitter, Facebook etc, I really don't care about them because of the simple fact that I don't use it myself.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I have the idea that the amount of users logging in to check the forum has degraded a lot,

maybe they just forgot about this place, or the fact that we have some nice things going on here.

Although I do see the google system on a regular basis crawling the pages.

One thing which Acid and I miss is the spellborndb.net data from Hinx, I tried to get in contact with him, but got no reply.

I think you had made some arrangement with Hinx about his website, just hoping we can get that part up and running again somehow.

Finishing the post I say:

Thanks for the good job so far and hope you can keep it up and running because it's the only place where previous Spellborn players can get in touch easily.

Greetings Jan-Willem or JW-NL

Messages In This Thread
What do you think of the Fan Hub? - by JW-NL - 10-04-2013, 07:12 PM
What do you think of the Fan Hub? - by Czelsior - 10-04-2013, 11:47 PM
What do you think of the Fan Hub? - by JW-NL - 17-04-2013, 03:06 PM
What do you think of the Fan Hub? - by DrDream - 17-05-2013, 03:17 AM