If They Brought Spellborn back.
Started by DrDream

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1 posts in this topic
DrDream

94 posts 11 threads Joined: Nov 2010
17-01-2013, 02:23 AM -
Alright 2 questions, Question one is If someone brought this amazing game back do you think it would do better, and why? question 2 if they didn't bring this game back what single feature would you like to see in another game, or a new game. i don't wanna say anything about question one yet, but what i would like to see in another game is the use of the skill deck/combat system, mind you i never played this game I've always wanted to but i was probably one of many who was new to online games and didn't know anything beyond my first game, because i didn't know of websites like mmorpg.com and mmohut. It wasn't till about 3 months after the games closing did i actually hear of it and started to read and became extremely interested even though i knew i would probably never get to play it, i still to this day hold my breath in hope that this game will get a revival similar to asheron's call 2 but i am very weary it will ever will since the company is no more.

This post was last modified: 17-01-2013, 03:36 PM by DrDream.

flythth

52 posts 3 threads Joined: Oct 2010
16-02-2013, 06:58 PM -
Sorry for the late answer (one month). Since there aren't many posts, people tend to check this website once every few weeks or so...

I do not understand your first question, are you asking about a (1) remake being better than the original or do you mean (2) better than actual games?

1. Well I'm not sure about that because I don't know how a remake would look like

2. Of course it is going to be better than any other mmorpg out there. It's the best ever made [Image: default_biggrin.png]

The single feature I would choose would be that I could turn into a hogger, a wolf or even a plant (<-- this ^^) and chill out in the forests of Parliament.

[Image: boi10qlavfy6wwvye.png]