Started by DrDream

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

7 posts in this topic
JW-NL

129 posts 7 threads Joined: Nov 2010
04-02-2013, 01:35 AM -
Hey Ellikah,

Yes off course we're Acid and me are still busy with the Spellborn client program, but as you might have read from other threads here on the forum, it's not an easy paved road that we're following.

Since we're both from the Netherlands you might think it's easy to get info from the devs, but it seems that they just wanna let the game for what it is.

In other words no revival or other rework will be done by someone of the original team which is spread out from the Spellborn team.

Acid did get some respones on his youtube channel as well, maybe we should get a few more heads together to share information.

From the guild named International on the PVP server of TCOS we're still active in gaming but nowadays more in the game of dungeons and dragons online.

We use a ventrilo server there, maybe it's best to get in contact there so we can hear / tell what's the current state of your and our work.

For me personally, I can say that I try to read more and more and follow online tutorials for Unreal 2004 and 3DS max like programs and still miss out on some C++ hands on work, since I'm more a Delphi (pascal) programmer.

My own written tool to get the most info out of the TCOS files is written by me using the original files from Acordero.

I would say, give some respons and we can see how it will go along.

Also nice to see Kaiyn is still the one who has high trust in us [Image: sweat.gif]

Greetings Jan-Willem JW-NL

Messages In This Thread
I need some help! - by DrDream - 09-01-2013, 01:06 AM
I need some help! - by JW-NL - 09-01-2013, 07:39 PM
I need some help! - by DrDream - 10-01-2013, 01:57 AM
I need some help! - by JW-NL - 10-01-2013, 07:32 PM
I need some help! - by Ellikah - 02-02-2013, 11:54 PM
I need some help! - by Czelsior - 03-02-2013, 10:44 PM
I need some help! - by JW-NL - 04-02-2013, 01:35 AM
I need some help! - by Ellikah - 05-02-2013, 11:08 AM